LED Front Light Bars & Pods

So to be clear you guys that dont have custom brackets, youre just drilling ahole dorecrly thru those support braces and mounting the light bar with that strictly those 2 holes?

I was thinking about getting that flat steel bar from home depot, mount that to the support brace. Then mount the light bar to steel bar. But if i can directly to those cross bars with no bouncing issues or anything i will save time n money and just go that route

My light bar did not line up directly to the support brace, that's why I attached to brackets. It all depends on where you want your bar to be. If I didn't have some steel laying around, I would probably gone with the steel bar route. I don't have any issues with bouncing. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My light bar did not line up directly to the support brace, that's why I attached to brackets. It all depends on where you want your bar to be. If I didn't have some steel laying around, I would probably gone with the steel bar route. I don't have any issues with bouncing. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Decided to go with OZ-USA for $100, according to their website they put out 12000 lumens (same as rough country). Will call RC to order the grille kit.

If I dont like it I can send it back hassle free then just go with the Totron or RC. Def would have been nice for the blackout feature but right now thats $184 difference just for it to be black.

Should arrive Wednesday and hope to get it mounted next weekend.

Decided to go with OZ-USA for $100, according to their website they put out 12000 lumens (same as rough country). Will call RC to order the grille kit.

If I dont like it I can send it back hassle free then just go with the Totron or RC. Def would have been nice for the blackout feature but right now thats $184 difference just for it to be black.

Should arrive Wednesday and hope to get it mounted next weekend.

Can't go wrong with the RC mounting kit. It is super easy to install. Took me maybe 15 minutes to mount the hardware and the bar. On my invoice it said the mounting kit was $30-40 I believe. It's list price is $60-70.

I have the black RC bar. I only went with it be because I had my chrome LT grille painted black so it blends in better, and I liked that the RC bar has a 3 year warranty (lots of salt used in western pa and I work in an extremely dusty and muddy work environment). You won't regret adding a light bar, it's awesome to have.

ecd5278a857dfc32f871366c82d40af1.jpg

30" curved bar we installed behind the grille on a Denali. Custom aluminum mount with a wireless controller. It sits right up tight with the grille and the row lights are almost perfectly lined up!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Can't go wrong with the RC mounting kit. It is super easy to install. Took me maybe 15 minutes to mount the hardware and the bar. On my invoice it said the mounting kit was $30-40 I believe. It's list price is $60-70.

I have the black RC bar. I only went with it be because I had my chrome LT grille painted black so it blends in better, and I liked that the RC bar has a 3 year warranty (lots of salt used in western pa and I work in an extremely dusty and muddy work environment). You won't regret adding a light bar, it's awesome to have.

Yep ordering the mounting kit was simply i called and a human answered after 2 rings. It was $35.

I agree the black bar is really discreet and with my grille being a lot of black with chrome trim itd def blend in. But i went the cheaper route for now, who knows i may change my mind.

No salt here just sand but it gets dirty quick especially when the stuff starts melting.

I will post some pics this weekend after i get it mounted

via Tapatalk on Galaxy Note 4