LED Front Light Bars & Pods

Well 2 didn't fit without removing material. So just went with the 1. 0baffc988d09358f198fc28f45aa4bdb.jpg

Anyone want to buy a LED BAR [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Me lol

2014 Silverado 2WT CC Summit White 4.3L V6

DROPKICK Edition

IG: jorge_dropkick_rangel

Well 2 didn't fit without removing material. So just went with the 1. 0baffc988d09358f198fc28f45aa4bdb.jpg

Anyone want to buy a LED BAR [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

What are those red/orange lights above license plate frame

Sent from my SG Note 4 on Tapatalk

Well let me explain my quest. I will be installed Dually DOT and Dually Spotlights on my truck and would like them to work as:

DOT: I will use the factory Fog light power and button to use them, and do the High Beam mod.

Spot: I would like them to come on Auto with the High Beams, and have a Manual.

If I can have a manual for the Fogs that would be great or if I can just use the Fog/Spot into one Manual switch that would be fine too.

Well let me explain my quest. I will be installed Dually DOT and Dually Spotlights on my truck and would like them to work as:

DOT: I will use the factory Fog light power and button to use them, and do the High Beam mod.

Spot: I would like them to come on Auto with the High Beams, and have a Manual.

If I can have a manual for the Fogs that would be great or if I can just use the Fog/Spot into one Manual switch that would be fine too.

I wanted to hook up my light bar to my high beams so everythime I hit my highs my bar would come on. I would also have a switch to get it on and off. Now what you want I'm not sure but I know in this thread, the way I said I want has been done.

I thought you wanted to us the factory on and off switch for the fogs? With that setup you got for switchs your going to have to get more stuff with such as relays fuses.

Check out post 799 and there's some one with the same idea as you.

Edited by Willie will
  • Like 1

Just a quick question for you light bar enthusiasts, why does it seem everyone is going with the cree leds over the OSRAM leds? I would think with the bar mounted in the grill/bumper you would want to be able to see as far as you can instead of 20 feet off to the sides...do they make OSRAM light bars with more of the flood light on the outsides of the light bar?

Just a quick question for you light bar enthusiasts, why does it seem everyone is going with the cree leds over the OSRAM leds? I would think with the bar mounted in the grill/bumper you would want to be able to see as far as you can instead of 20 feet off to the sides...do they make OSRAM light bars with more of the flood light on the outsides of the light bar?

Is just depends on every manufacturer. Most use Cree leds cus is cheaper. Osram I believe are more expensive but I have a 20 inch light bar behind my grill with 5 Watt osram leds with a 4d lense and it is super freaking bright. It looks as bright as a 50" cree led bar on the roof.

2014 Silverado 2WT CC Summit White 4.3L V6

DROPKICK Edition

IG: jorge_dropkick_rangel

• 1 month later...

I wanted to hook up my light bar to my high beams so everythime I hit my highs my bar would come on. I would also have a switch to get it on and off. Now what you want I'm not sure but I know in this thread, the way I said I want has been done.

I was thinking of doing the same thing, why couldnt you just tap into the power wire that is powered when you turn your high beams on since all you need is a 12v power source to activate the relay...