LED Front Light Bars & Pods

one in there now is a single row series 2 35 inch

took a few mods to make it fit

Can we get a zoomed out picture...maybe one at night as well? Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

ill get one tomorrow night. trucks in garage and getting time to crash for the night..

can not get a good pic... its 1200 lumens and to dang bright, my phone just shows a large spot of light.

We are putting the double row 30 inch in my buddies 2014 Chevy this weekend. He is anal about me taking pics and posting on here but i will see if i can sneak a few.

gunna try a 50 inch but im thinking thats gunna be to big.

Edited by jdthomas24

I had a good look at the Denali the opther day and I dont think a behind the grill light is going to work, and the painted bumpers make modifying a bitch.

I'm going to consider the Rigid 50" curve over the windshield.....dont really want to make it look that agressive, but I want lighting for backroads.

I'm going to consider the Rigid 50" curve over the windshield.....dont really want to make it look that agressive, but I want lighting for backroads.

I was thinking about this also. Probably go with a cheaper brand though. I was worried about wind noises; anyone have any experience with the big 50"

I was thinking about this also. Probably go with a cheaper brand though. I was worried about wind noises; anyone have any experience with the big 50"

Not on a nice, clean GM truck. lol...but I had a 50" on my JK Rubicon....noise wasn't so much an issue....although there were no weird whistles or anything. The 50" Rigid threw an amazing amount of light though. I am also considering the Baja Designs 52...but it is more $$$$ than the Rigid.

A friend has one on his Raptor and loves it.....incredible capacity our of the BD stuff.

(AEV Rubicon with a hemi and 38's, so noise wasnt a problem)

Edited by rokdktr

can not get a good pic... its 1200 lumens and to dang bright, my phone just shows a large spot of light.

We are putting the double row 30 inch in my buddies 2014 Chevy this weekend. He is anal about me taking pics and posting on here but i will see if i can sneak a few.

gunna try a 50 inch but im thinking thats gunna be to big.

It's virtually impossible to get an accurate representation of a light's output if the camera is facing the source. Might look cool but offers no real comparable information.

The best proof of brightness is to park about 50' from a plain wall (painted white if possible) and take pics of the wall, first with only the headlights on and then again with only the aftermarket lights on. And don't forget to mention if your headlights are stock, 35w HID, or 55w HID in the picture posting.

:thumbs:

Not on a nice, clean GM truck. lol...but I had a 50" on my JK Rubicon....noise wasn't so much an issue....although there were no weird whistles or anything. The 50" Rigid threw an amazing amount of light though. I am also considering the Baja Designs 52...but it is more $$$$ than the Rigid.

A friend has one on his Raptor and loves it.....incredible capacity our of the BD stuff.

(AEV Rubicon with a hemi and 38's, so noise wasnt a problem)

The rigids are nice but I'm not going to drop that cash for something I might only use once every other month. Hunting season is a different story but that's not all year around. I will be getting a curved 50" if I decide to but still up in the air.

I'm only running 33's. I hear a lot of jeep owners complaining about humming and whistling from these bars. Not too sure if that's just because its open design or what.

The rigids are nice but I'm not going to drop that cash for something I might only use once every other month. Hunting season is a different story but that's not all year around. I will be getting a curved 50" if I decide to but still up in the air.

I'm only running 33's. I hear a lot of jeep owners complaining about humming and whistling from these bars. Not too sure if that's just because its open design or what.

MIne wasnt bad at all, but I used the Poison Spider mounts, maybe other mounts were different. Either way, on a box with an engine, you cant expect much. My biggest concern about the mounts for these trucks is the effect on the "triple doors seals" where the mounts sit underneath and if they would create more noise through the seals.

I expect to use the light all the time when driving in northern regions and logging roads for Moose and Elk etc...so I dont mind paying for the really good stuff like Rigid or BD. That being said, it's my company truck so it's also a tax deduction. ;)

Edited by rokdktr