LED Front Light Bars & Pods

Kerrs which one is that on amazon again? 30" curved from who?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

OZ-USA[emoji768] Curved 3D 180w 30" Light bar LED spot flood combo off road 4x4 roof ra... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V9QJTCY/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_Xn67vb53WFDNJ

Installed my 30" single row behind the grill yesterday. I need to get some pictures of the finished product with everything back on and the light on, etc. but you get the picture.

12a3564006a254268711bdf8fc46edf9.jpg

dcc6c4255db4004f3dec8719b9373260.jpg

60f50319eff8f354633a835211b5c3a4.jpg

Looking to do something similar on my Sierra hd. Have you noticed any increased temps?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Looking to do something similar on my Sierra hd. Have you noticed any increased temps?

None at all. The radiator still gets plenty of air flow. As you can see in the pic, the AT grill is vented so even with that one gap covered up, still plenty of air getting to the radiator.

Thanks...got any night pics?

Well if you look back a page, you'll see that I swapped out the single row for a double row light bar. The single row wasn't as bright as I thought it would be. I am going to take some output pictures of the new one this weekend and post them up.

Here's what I've got from the single row.

55W 5000K Hid Lows

FA67AB33-45DE-4AFE-8E37-F745D7DB1976.jpg

High's

3C1F9948-1F68-44DC-8DA5-B73789CCF027.jpg

Lows and Light Bar

3A4D72CE-175E-453F-8B39-16590FADD10A.jpg

Looks like the lows with bar are about the same as the highs by themselves? Thank you!

It appears so in the picture yes, but I can tell you the light bar puts out much more light than the headlights do. These were taken with my iPhone so not the best pictures.

I will say that the new bar I installed completely blows this one out of the water.

I have a few questions. I am going to install the e30 ridged spot/combo a/w. I do not want to cut into my dash so my alternatives:

wireless or garage door opener link with the wireless connection or install a switch in one of the cigarette outlets in the center consol.

1. Being the bar switches from white to amber will the wireless remote work.

2. If I link it to the Intel link garage door button will it work maybe push once white push a second Amber third off. I'm asking I have no idea.

3. I read someone doing the cig lighter center console install has anyone else. Wonder how extensive or a pain it is.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Adding the final touches... I ordered it from Steve www.sneveysoffroad.com 20inch highlander trail series with the combo beam. The install wasnt as bad as i planned till wiring the relay and switch.. Finished product evynybev.jpg Removing grill was a BITCH... Be prepared to cuss and drink like a fish. Step one.. Open hood. Pull tabs out that hold the plastic overlay. Than there is 4x 10mm screws. Take those out... Next go in the wheel well take 2x 7or 8mm screws out. (this holds the painted peice above your bumper on) pull edges off till it reaches headlights. Now.. Slide under the head first under the bumper.. Above license plate there is painted to match clips push them with a flat head and wrap end of painted peice... There is 4x more bolts on bottom of grill a9umy4u8.jpgbyve8uje.jpg6aqu6e3a.jpg Now i used a dremel to cut slots for the mounting arm here apu8avut.jpg Drilled holes and mounted.. Perfectly LET THERE BE LIGHT!! THE ehare5uj.jpgyqahudub.jpg High beams and fogs.. (did that to) any3upa2.jpg You can compare that to just light bar. Heres all together su9u5ere.jpg Now the best part... I'm not drilling into a 40k trucks interior... Chevy made my dah here. I just pushed my toggled switch into here.. Holds Extremely tight.. Ran wires under panel under steering wheel out the hood popper. ydu7azub.jpg3ega8e9y.jpg

has anybody put a light bar behind a LTZ model?

This is post #1 in this thread. Idk if that helps you at all.