LED Front Light Bars & Pods

This is the one I got. There are many other single row light bars to choose from, but I chose this one because it has combo beam pattern. Most single row light bars are only spot beam. I'm surprised at the price though. I paid $120 for it when i ordered it. Also note if you get this bar, you need to buy a deutsch style connector or something similar that will plug into your wiring harness.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OC7TSWI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01

Everyone that has seen my lightbar say its crazy bright, but call me crazy, I was expecting more. Don't get me wrong, it really is very bright, but a double row has x2 # of LED's. I really wanted a curved double row 30", but I didn't think the spacing in the grill would allow both rows to shine through. After searching more, I found someone that has done that with the all-terrain grill so I ordered another light bar and will swap it out to compare when it gets in.

thanks for the info. im trying to buy a light bar for my grill as well but looking at amazon I see so many different people trying to sell there bars and I don't know who to trust! but if I can get feed back ill probably bit the bullet and buy from the same person.

thanks for the info. im trying to buy a light bar for my grill as well but looking at amazon I see so many different people trying to sell there bars and I don't know who to trust! but if I can get feed back ill probably bit the bullet and buy from the same person.

Well I buy almost everything off of amazon because of all the reviews on the products, customer service, and return policy. If I end up liking this curved double row bar better, I can return this first one to amazon, no questions asked. I could also sell it too, so we'll see what happens. Really is a nice bar, but from the get-go, I really wanted to double row. I'll keep this thread posted, so if I decide to sell it I'll let you know here.

• Like 1

Hey kerrs, which double row curved did you order and where did you get it from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

This is the curved one I ordered. Looking at the pics in the reviews, it's exactly what I'm looking for.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V9QJTCY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_2&smid=A298YGRJF3C3AU

This brand also has same light bar, but in a straight version.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SJHJVJ2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_1&smid=A298YGRJF3C3AU

• Like 1

Thanks for that. Gonna get a silver all terrain grille eventually and then I'm gonna do this afterwards. Look forward to the reviews. I'm definitely an amazon shopper myself. Got an amazon card too. Lol

• Like 1

Has anyone smoked/tinted the lense on their light bar to make it some what hidden/low profile I hate how easily you can see it through the grille.

I doubt it. Would definitely take away from the brightness. At first I felt the same way about it, but after installing it and having it for a few days, it just looks awesome. Sometimes I park in spots so that when I'm walking back to the truck I'm walking right at it. Looks pretty cool.

• Like 1

I doubt it. Would definitely take away from the brightness. At first I felt the same way about it, but after installing it and having it for a few days, it just looks awesome. Sometimes I park in spots so that when I'm walking back to the truck I'm walking right at it. Looks pretty cool.

Yeah I would see it taking away I guess it's just one of those things you have to get used to

What do you have a level or a lift for your truck

It'll grow on you as it did me.

Working in the garage right now...just looks so sweet. a6665612d285326a4b8b29d501363d70.jpg

Working in the garage right now...just looks so sweet. a6665612d285326a4b8b29d501363d70.jpg

I got to get around to doing mine. I'm being lazy. A shop down the road from me told me it was 300 bucks just to lift the front end of mine with my rc 2.5 level. Not bad because it included the front end alignment.

But over the years of building my srt4 I probably saved 10k in not paying shops to do my work.

Well I buy almost everything off of amazon because of all the reviews on the products, customer service, and return policy. If I end up liking this curved double row bar better, I can return this first one to amazon, no questions asked. I could also sell it too, so we'll see what happens. Really is a nice bar, but from the get-go, I really wanted to double row. I'll keep this thread posted, so if I decide to sell it I'll let you know here.

yeah keep us posted and I like how you can return it with no questions asked

This is the curved one I ordered. Looking at the pics in the reviews, it's exactly what I'm looking for.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V9QJTCY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_2&smid=A298YGRJF3C3AU

This brand also has same light bar, but in a straight version.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SJHJVJ2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_1&smid=A298YGRJF3C3AU

I seen these light bars but I also seen that theres only a few reviews on them. im a little scared about that.