LED Front Light Bars & Pods

Looks almost "low profile" compared to others that seems to look like police light bars on trucks.

Sent from my iPhone

Wow have they gotten really popular around my house geez. Seen a new white Z71 with roof mount light bar 50" look like and they put quad led pods in the rear bumper step. I should have taken pictures.

Thelightingfirm look them up on instagram. They were priced only 200 cheaper than plainNsimple1. Who is the best in the US. Also check out Ecotint on instagram he does some wicked builds. I will be selling these and i have stock non projector heads i am selling cheap as well.

Thelightingfirm look them up on instagram. They were priced only 200 cheaper than plainNsimple1. Who is the best in the US. Also check out Ecotint on instagram he does some wicked builds. I will be selling these and i have stock non projector heads i am selling cheap as well.

Your selling your custom headlights you had done? Why? Pm if you want to see them. Would like more information.

For light bars behind the grille, has anyone considered using the Rigid Industries Cradle mount for a 30" bar? It looks like they are suppose to be mounted vertically but I don't see why it couldn't be mounted horizontally. This is what I'm talking about: http://www.rigidindustries.com/mounting-options/43010

The slots in this cradle mount could line up with the cross bracing in front of the Radiator. Only thing is I don't know how tall this mount is... Might not be enough room between the grille and the cross brace for it.

Added my bar today. The Grill on the High Country was easy to pull. 4 10mm bolts on the top, and then just pull the tabs up and out.

8765b6e09927227b56a3adaec53c4710.jpg

e0101ccbd5bed985e3ae06173cab5968.jpgf4a69d859d38f3fc0a1ff34c579219fb.jpg

• Like 2

I used eBay pods. They costed me $80 for all four of them. The bracket is from Rigid Industries. I didn't see the Point in paying Rigid over $400 for the same lights. I have had both on previous vehicles and there is no difference. My cheap eBay lights have lasted just as long as Rigid's. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tape talk

The output is nowhere near the same.

Is there an ideal angle or adjustment to these? Right now, my spot light from the light bar is hitting the tree tops, so I know I have to angle the light bar down, just not sure how much? Should I park the truck a couple hundred feet back of a large wall and aim that way?

Is there an ideal angle or adjustment to these? Right now, my spot light from the light bar is hitting the tree tops, so I know I have to angle the light bar down, just not sure how much? Should I park the truck a couple hundred feet back of a large wall and aim that way?

I would say that's the best way to align it.

Can you get some night pics? Been wanting to do this

Sent from Tapashit

Can you get some night pics? Been wanting to do this

Sent from Tapashit

I'll do my best to snap some in the next few days. I turned the light on tonight while going thru a forest preserve and it lit everything. Very happy with it

Added my bar today. The Grill on the High Country was easy to pull. 4 10mm bolts on the top, and then just pull the tabs up and out.8765b6e09927227b56a3adaec53c4710.jpge0101ccbd5bed985e3ae06173cab5968.jpgf4a69d859d38f3fc0a1ff34c579219fb.jpg

Just an observation, that light bar is mounted blocking the airflow over your oil (trans?) cooler.