LED Front Light Bars & Pods

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone mounted a 30" or so light bar to the front of their truck using the tow hooks? I was thinking it would be a nice place to put one as it would take the bumps and dings from people pulling into parking spacers better then your paint would. My only concern is that it might interfere with the park sensors.

Thoughts?

Anyone have pics on how they mounted there 30" lightbar. I'm trying to mount mine, I would like it to shine through the bottom slot in the grill.

Hey I know I already sent you this when you PM'd me, but this is for anyone else who needs to see.

E9068245-41BD-45B5-AD47-C754C633EC9D_zps

The LEDS were. I had to turn the bulbs over and now there is a distinct cutoff line. I have a picture of them before. I will try and get another one of the after tonight This is about 15-20' from the fence.

. 4dffce53f7988b61d07ea82f7b0222c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which Brand are these? Lifetime?

I think I found seller from another member who got one. It is 32 inch, 13500 lms spot/flood combo. It was like $90. I replaced his switch with a halo switch. I have been real happy with it.

52172d0c5d749f3e087455bbc6af7413.jpg

Eyourlife 32" 13500LM Led Off Road Led Light Bar Flood/Spot Combo Beam- 3W Led-180W White by Eyourlife http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D8RYHHE/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_7e9oub0KW7MDA

Let me know if link doesn't work.

How did you hook the switch up in the cab ? I'm trying to find a discreat way off installing the switch.

I think I found seller from another member who got one. It is 32 inch, 13500 lms spot/flood combo. It was like $90. I replaced his switch with a halo switch. I have been real happy with it.

52172d0c5d749f3e087455bbc6af7413.jpg

Eyourlife 32" 13500LM Led Off Road Led Light Bar Flood/Spot Combo Beam- 3W Led-180W White by Eyourlife http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D8RYHHE/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_7e9oub0KW7MDA

Let me know if link doesn't work.

How did you hook the switch up in the cab ? I'm trying to find a discreat way off installing the switch.

If you want to keep it completely discreet, you could use a wireless controller

How did you hook the switch up in the cab ? I'm trying to find a discreet way off installing the switch.

How did you hook the switch up in the cab ? I'm trying to find a discreet way off installing the switch.

I have the wiring come thru a small hole in radiator shroud on driver side, runs under the plastic lid, zip tied to wiring that already runs under cover. Then under airbox to mount relay near battery. The wiring then is tied to other wiring that runs near firewall and then I made a small hole in bottom rubber gromit with wiring that goes to BMC.From there halo is mounted right above business card holder (2wd model) near headlight knob.

Just do what I did, buy the wireless controller from ebay and train your factory garage door opener switch to the switch you buy. Just did it this morning on my way home from work. Im actually surprised that nobody has though of this before. I can post a link to the switch I bought on ebay if youd like.

• Like 1

Just do what I did, buy the wireless controller from ebay and train your factory garage door opener switch to the switch you buy. Just did it this morning on my way home from work. Im actually surprised that nobody has though of this before. I can post a link to the switch I bought on ebay if youd like.

Yea if you don't mind sending the link Thad be great

http://www.rigidindustries.com/mounting-options/46511

60 bucks for a direct no hassle fit is worth it to me... You don't have to buy their lights

There is also a kit on ebay that people have posted

Do have something like this for Chevy

I have the original N-Fab light bar which you are correct mounts to the inside frame rails where the tow hooks are located. I can't imagine they would have redesigned the size of the bar just to add the multi mount rails, I assume they just welded their new rails where I have four tabs. Largest led bar I could fit was a 40" Rigid Industries which extends past the N-Fab bar slightly. I used the Rigid Industries 40" cradle mount and utilized the outside two mounting tabs on the N-Fab light bar, the center two were cut flush to the cradle mount since they will not be used. I really like my factory bumpers and planned from the beginning to find a way to mount the largest Rigid light on the front and a pair of Rigid Duallys on the rear, so N-Fab had the perfect solutions. I matched the front with the N-Fab Rear Runner.

attachicon.gifgmtrucks side profile.jpgattachicon.gifgmtrucks rear.jpgattachicon.gifgmtrucks rear runner.jpg

Can I get link for the bar on rear bumper please.