LED Front Light Bars & Pods

I bet it balled up above the BCM. Try a coat hanger wire with some bright tape or paint on the end. I like to use a cheap motorcycle exhaust spring tool.

i wrapped about a foot of wire with blue electrical tape when going through the rubber kinda made it inward toward the steering wheel there is some slack there and it popped out right above the bcm

I bet it balled up above the BCM. Try a coat hanger wire with some bright tape or paint on the end. I like to use a cheap motorcycle exhaust spring tool.

i wrapped about a foot of wire with blue electrical tape when going through the rubber kinda made it inward toward the steering wheel there is some slack there and it popped out right above the bcm

Well I fed the wring through the hole in the grommet a few times and couldn't see anything coming through to the cab. Definitely fed enough wiring for it to make it into the cab, so not sure where it is going. Any tips advice or pics as to where the wiring should come through? I couldn't get it done

and I also warped all 3 wires tight (tape) went first try
  • Like 1

I didn't see if anyone has measured how long of a light bar will fit behind the grill of a 2015 Silverado 2500? I'd like to do a 40" bar, but Im not sure if it would fit, and I don't want to rip my grill off in the lovely Chicago weather we are having right now.

I didn't see if anyone has measured how long of a light bar will fit behind the grill of a 2015 Silverado 2500? I'd like to do a 40" bar, but Im not sure if it would fit, and I don't want to rip my grill off in the lovely Chicago weather we are having right now.

May get better luck in the 2500-3500 section. This one deals with 1500s mostly

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

May get better luck in the 2500-3500 section. This one deals with 1500s mostly

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Corwest, I posted there too, but I know for the most part, the measurements "should" be the same.

Corwest, I posted there too, but I know for the most part, the measurements "should" be the same.

If they are not the same the I would imagine that you would have more room. Therefore I do not think you will have much issue fitting a 40" behind there. I know a member has fit a high powered single row 37" and I also posted a pic of a single row Rigid Industries bar behind a Sierra grille. I can't imagine that there would be much difference in area behind the grill between the 2 bodies. Go for the 40"! It should fit, you just may need to do some minor trimming and have to find a mounting spot. If you want to be safe do a 30" I know that will mount easily as I have that behind mine :) good luck with your bar! Gonna look good behind the grille of that truck.

Honestly, If I were you (or at least the owner of a 2500 Silvy) I would try to take advatage of that area under your grille. Maybe remove those 2 Platic side pieces and see if you can fit 2 or more dual row 30-40" bars. I would go with some good ole Ebay bars if you do multiple in that position to keep costs down.

This is very true. Whether it works for 6months or it works for a year. It would take you buying a few of those before you equal the price of a rigid bar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would'nt want to change mine behind the grill every 6 months....lol ouch!

Would'nt want to change mine behind the grill every 6 months....lol ouch!

Keep in mind that post was a while back when talking about a 50" bar that someone found for <$90! Haha. I got my 30" for $90 and put it behind my grille. I haven't had any issues. Hopefully it won't need to be changed out ever Edited by Mike1220
  • Like 1

Just an update. I mounted another 32" bar behind my LTZ grill. I'm loving the light it puts out.

at5emca.jpg

0bwMs7p.jpg

qIFOOwK.jpg

Got any night pics with just the single bar you installed compared to lows and then the double bar you installed compared to lows? Wondering if I should go with the single row LED or the double row LED bar. I have the Z71 grille too and it seems like it would block a decent amount of the light if I got the double row like you did.

Thanks!

No I dont have any pictures and wont be home for awhile. But I ran the single for about a week before i put the 2nd one on and there is considerable more light. I expected barely any light spread or distance being behind that z71 grill but i was amazed how much actually gets through. Best 200$ i've ever spent on truck upgrades. Itll prob be a month but i'll try to take some pictures.

Just finished my install this weekend of our 24w flush mount pods. Used the Rigid mount plate and drilled a few holes for the flush mount. I like the look better using the flush mount. The Rigid D2 looks a little unfinished as you can see gaps around it between the light and plate. And the flush mounts match the shape of the headlights a bit. If anyone needs these we carry them for $40 each.

www.infiniteoffroad.com

9fb91e04064b9c7aedcb863800407dc1.jpg

4659f623719b5eedea27264f49d3fba3.jpg

73b345e0e76af5f9a1f8e4183ca65d3b.jpg

Just finished my install this weekend of our 24w flush mount pods. Used the Rigid mount plate and drilled a few holes for the flush mount. I like the look better using the flush mount. The Rigid D2 looks a little unfinished as you can see gaps around it between the light and plate. And the flush mounts match the shape of the headlights a bit. If anyone needs these we carry them for $40 each.

www.infiniteoffroad.com

9fb91e04064b9c7aedcb863800407dc1.jpg

4659f623719b5eedea27264f49d3fba3.jpg

73b345e0e76af5f9a1f8e4183ca65d3b.jpg

Just wondering did you connect to fog light wires or ran another wire with own switch????? Thanks!