LED Front Light Bars & Pods

Looks really clean can you share mounting pictures of the lights?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

the best way to describe how I mounted this is by taking the slotted pivot bracket off (comes un attached in box)

then the rotate the piece with the bolts going thru it 90 deg so that the bolts are perpendicular to the light instead of parallel.

I then purchased longer blots, drill matching holes in the top center of the tow hitch plastic cover and tighten. as you do so the light will start rotating (its starts pointing slightly down)

post-130542-0-46305200-1402675155_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know where you could get a pair of windshield mounts for the K2 trucks?

Only ones I'm seeing are from SoCalsupertrucks.com and they are $200

http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/2014-silverado-sierra-1500-50-inch-led-light-bar-roof-mount-bracket-kit.aspx

Outside of the windshield, anyone else have a good mounting location for the 50" bars? I'm considering getting one of those $60 bars for shiggles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit:

What I would really like is a mounting location that I don't absolutly have to bolt into the the truck. Just incase if I decide I don't want to keep it or anything. My biggest preference it to be able to remove it without any remnince being left behind.

Edited by Mike1220

Here you go N-Fab Rear Runner gloss black. Mounted up some Rigid Industries Dually Floods, these things are amazing.

I did relocated my license plate to the Rear Runner, in the stock location it was too blocked for me to feel comfortable. Off Road Only makes a cool LiteDot Plate Light to keep my plate lit up, don't need any additional reasons for an officer to take a closer look.

post-131584-0-53407900-1403472920_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

One more photo from straight on. I am very happy with the quality of this N-Fab Rear Runner. Made in America too just like the Rigid Industries lights.

Up front I am running an N-Fab light bar with a 40" combo pattern Rigid Industries E-Series.

Good job, looks real good

I really want to get these front and rear bars but they interfere with the parking sensors

I really like the rear runner bar - the front not so much.. just my opinion. I wish there was a way to calibrate the sensors. guess those of us with rear park assist are our of luck.

I really like the rear runner bar - the front not so much.. just my opinion. I wish there was a way to calibrate the sensors. guess those of us with rear park assist are our of luck.

Not completely out of luck but we would have to relocate the sensors

• Like 1

Not completely out of luck but we would have to relocate the sensors

You could relocate sensors and fill in the holes in bumper or you could get another set and disconnect the sensors that are in bumper. Run wires to sensors that are in the bar. That's what I'm doing this weekend hopefully

• Like 1

You could relocate sensors and fill in the holes in bumper or you could get another set and disconnect the sensors that are in bumper. Run wires to sensors that are in the bar. That's what I'm doing this weekend hopefully

When I have some time I plan to run a new set. I will be buying the sensors and leaving the ones in my bumper in case I decide to go back. Please post picture when you do yours.