LED Front Light Bars & Pods

are you guys mounting your bars on the inside of the grill or on the actual rad support its self? Can I get some more pictures of the bars mounted without the grill in place?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone put a light bar or anything on a small push bar / bull bar on the front of one of these trucks? I'm thinking of getting that after I lift mine and, if it fits, I'm thinking of putting a 20" bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought a new light bar and plan on mounting behind the grill on my 2014 sierra 2wd ale and was wondering about possible any easy access location for the switch and was wondering if anyone had used one of the toggle switches where the parking assist/traction control switch bank is since my truck is not equipped with park assist it would be a clean place to add the switch for the light bar

Thanks thats kinda in line with what i wanted but i was wondering if i could just add a active switch to one of the two locations i am not using

No. There aren't buttons and they're not individually installed. It's a one piece part.

Just bought a new light bar and plan on mounting behind the grill on my 2014 sierra 2wd ale and was wondering about possible any easy access location for the switch and was wondering if anyone had used one of the toggle switches where the parking assist/traction control switch bank is since my truck is not equipped with park assist it would be a clean place to add the switch for the light bar

post-34923-0-96994800-1389629207.jpeg

post-34923-0-96994800-1389629207_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

Assuming I find the ideal light, I plan on cutting through the plastic. Just behind it is a metal support which looks like it'll be ideal for holding the mounts securely.

Moto- do you have pictures of your mounting solution? How is the light holding up? I was looking at the Rigid SR but may go with the same light you are using.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

noob question but can I just tap into the fog light feed??? and not have to run add a switch and tap into fuse box ect.

if it is best practice to just add a new switch and tap into the fuse box can anyone provide a good DIY on how to do so at the fuse box?

Thanks in advance

noob question but can I just tap into the fog light feed??? and not have to run add a switch and tap into fuse box ect.

if it is best practice to just add a new switch and tap into the fuse box can anyone provide a good DIY on how to do so at the fuse box?

Thanks in advance

Not sure about the fog light thing. But instead of tapping the fuse box you could get a wire harness. I'm going to get a 24" light bar for my bull bar and I'm just planning on getting a $20 harness. Seems to me to be the easiest way.

Not sure about the fog light thing. But instead of tapping the fuse box you could get a wire harness. I'm going to get a 24" light bar for my bull bar and I'm just planning on getting a $20 harness. Seems to me to be the easiest way.

sounds simple enough. could you post a link to said harness?

Thanks in advance

sounds simple enough. could you post a link to said harness?

Thanks in advance

Here ya go.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/work-light-accessories/led-light-wiring-harness-with-switch-and-relay--dual-channel,-dt-connector/1491/3406/?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=base&utm_content=WH-DTD15&utm_campaign=GoogleBaseChild&gclid=COSf4o3n7b4CFSYV7Aod9CsApg

I'll either end up using that one or maybe one off eBay. But this is the same price as pretty much everything I've seen.

• Like 1