Playing Videos on MyLink / Intellilnk

This was accomplished by using a relay to trick the units into thinking the parking brake was on. I just got mine back, its part of my list of to-dos in the near future. lift was first, changing headlights next, the stereo changes.

MP4 will work. It works on mine. You have to get the coding correct I use Freemake video converter on "mobile quality" setting. Up to 320x240. Watched some Joe Dirt today while we had a fire drill.

MP4 will work. It works on mine. You have to get the coding correct I use Freemake video converter on "mobile quality" setting. Up to 320x240. Watched some Joe Dirt today while we had a fire drill.

What's the details on how to do this? I'm no "techy" but it'd be neat to know how to do this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Aaron1085, It's not terribly difficult but you need some Windows computer skills. No programming or anything like that. Download a program called Freemake Video Converter from here. http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/ and Install it. Run Freemake, click on the +Video or +DVD icon depending on what your source is. Then click on the "to MP4 icon". Under "preset" select Mobile Quality and choose where to save to. Copy it to a USB or SD card. Their are probably a hundred ways to do it but this has worked for me.