Well people i will not tell you how i stopped my 2015 silverado crewcab from shaking as my guess General Motors could care less ! I did this on the side and it seems to work also , i upped the air pressure in my tires to 40 PSI !! She rides a little hard but that is better than trying to hold onto the sterring wheel for dear life at 70 MPH !! I liked the other fix better but my guess GM is watching my truck like a chicken hawk looking for a meal and I will not tell them , as far as i'm concerned they are way over paid !!

Bet I get some rude replys to this post

Well people i will not tell you how i stopped my 2015 silverado crewcab from shaking as my guess General Motors could care less ! I did this on the side and it seems to work also , i upped the air pressure in my tires to 40 PSI !! She rides a little hard but that is better than trying to hold onto the sterring wheel for dear life at 70 MPH !! I liked the other fix better but my guess GM is watching my truck like a chicken hawk looking for a meal and I will not tell them , as far as i'm concerned they are way over paid !!

Bet I get some rude replys to this post

What? I am having a hard time understanding what you are even trying to say. I will try not to be "rude" but If you don't have anything constructive to say then stay quiet. There are a lot of people on this forum who have problems and would love a fix, and that doesn't have shit to do with "them' being way overpaid. Who's side are you on anyway, your own?

I believe you also called your truck a chicken? :shakehead:

What? I am having a hard time understanding what you are even trying to say. I will try not to be "rude" but If you don't have anything constructive to say then stay quiet. There are a lot of people on this forum who have problems and would love a fix, and that doesn't have shit to do with "them' being way overpaid. Who's side are you on anyway, your own?

I believe you also called your truck a chicken? :shakehead:

Every worthless post they add keeps this thread at the top. Thank the troll by ignoring them.

Well, got a call from an 800 number today, hung up the first time, all I could hear was the background of a call center. Turned out it was GM calling about my vibration complaint. Evidently they are now using a call center to make the calls. The guy who called could barely speak English. I am so enthused about the outcome of my complaint....

Well, got a call from an 800 number today, hung up the first time, all I could hear was the background of a call center. Turned out it was GM calling about my vibration complaint. Evidently they are now using a call center to make the calls. The guy who called could barely speak English. I am so enthused about the outcome of my complaint....

I sent an email directly to Mary Barra twice and each time I have received a call from the GM executive office. Now they want me to take off the bilstien 5100's and nitto g2's, because it's procedure. They asked what I wanted and told them my money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well seems like I was wrong just like the rest of the people who have the vibration. I have at this point spoke to 6-8 GM customer service people and also one manager at gm Canada. Not a single one has actually helped. They also promise to call back and never do. They are famous for saying "sorry".

At this point I have dealt with this problem since June last year at 7000Kms. I now have 13000kms also getting rear end noises and still no one is fixing it. 5 GM dealerships in Edmonton Alberta refuse to even look at my truck.

This is the product we bought. No warranty. I was told by one dealership that they will look at it if I pay the bill. What kind of BS is that?

I think it is time to reposess the truck and just walk away. Sick of dealing with GM!

Did you jack the truck up? Many reported vibs went away for a short time after jacking the truck up or rotating tires. Only to return later on.

Tire rotation helped for a couple of days and then it was back.

This is my 5th GM truck in about 20 years and most likely my last. Hell, at this point I might even consider a Dodge..:(

My brother sold his Chevy and got a ram 2500. Says he loves it. Says he will never buy Gm again. It's sad bc we grew up in a family that drove nothing but GM. I can't remember my parents driving anything but GM my whole life and they still do. At the age of 43 my brother was the first to buy a none GM truck haha. Now we are all sitting here looking at dodge like ....."hmmm.......maybe".

Like I have posted before. If you want to know if it is your tires or not. Put the rear of your truck up on jack stands and running It up to the speed it vibrated while driving. I bet it will still vibrate like mine did at the exact same speed. It will throw stabilitrac codes and whatnot just need to reset them when your done. Its not the tires. You have a few choices. You either fight with GM and you have the slim chance they with replace the rear end parts like a few guys have succeeded in doing or they will put 10 sets of tires on with no help. Or you trade it in. Or you bite the bullet and fix it yourself and be done with it. You can get upgrade Yukon axles for about $500. Then new gears front and rear if wanted. And while you're at it put a limited slip in. Maybe be cost $2500. cf914d6df280eaeac2f1fb01214ecae4.jpg008a86ad893d5e8eb62af656c9bdf255.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Like I have posted before. If you want to know if it is your tires or not. Put the rear of your truck up on jack stands and running It up to the speed it vibrated while driving. I bet it will still vibrate like mine did at the exact same speed. It will throw stabilitrac codes and whatnot just need to reset them when your done. Its not the tires. You have a few choices. You either fight with GM and you have the slim chance they with replace the rear end parts like a few guys have succeeded in doing or they will put 10 sets of tires on with no help. Or you trade it in. Or you bite the bullet and fix it yourself and be done with it. You can get upgrade Yukon axles for about $500. Then new gears front and rear if wanted. And while you're at it put a limited slip in. Maybe be cost $2500. cf914d6df280eaeac2f1fb01214ecae4.jpg008a86ad893d5e8eb62af656c9bdf255.jpg

Did you replace your axles and R & P? If so did it fix your problem?

Update on the 2017 All Terrain...

Just got word that the dealership is getting sent a "perfect set of SRA's"

They did find one tooth on the ring and pinion that was out of spec, driveshaft runout was fine but the interesting area is they replaced the axles. The flanges were out of spec and gave a tire 1 lateral runout reading.

So long story short new gears and axles and matched and staggered special tires. I feel like Cole Trickle now[emoji23]

I'm cautiously optimistic but they have put the time into this which speaks highly of my dealership and district rep.

Did you replace your axles and R & P? If so did it fix your problem?

I have not yet. Saving up for it. But AllTerrain13 and a few others have. I've been through this whole thread from the beginning. The only fix that appears to get rid of the vibration COMPLETELY is changing the axles and or R&P. And the occasional drive line balance and trueing.

I can say I am certain it will fix mine.

I have not yet. Saving up for it. But AllTerrain13 and a few others have. I've been through this whole thread from the beginning. The only fix that appears to get rid of the vibration COMPLETELY is changing the axles and or R&P. And the occasional drive line balance and trueing.

I can say I am certain it will fix mine.

I had my driveline straightened and balanced which took care of about 60% of the vibrations. (Yes driveline was not true and 2.5 ounces out of balance) As of right now the vibration feels like its coming from the front end through the steering wheel and pedals. Light acceleration and light braking is where you can feel It the most. Is this similar to what you are feeling? Just curious if the F-ed up rear end could transfer through to the front end of the truck?

I had my driveline straightened and balanced which took care of about 60% of the vibrations. (Yes driveline was not true and 2.5 ounces out of balance) As of right now the vibration feels like its coming from the front end through the steering wheel and pedals. Light acceleration and light braking is where you can feel It the most. Is this similar to what you are feeling? Just curious if the F-ed up rear end could transfer through to the front end of the truck?

Not sure did it could transfer up front. But I know that my truck warps rotors every few weeks. Might have warped rotors. And my driveline is obviously not true. You can eye ball it and see it's way out.