Well my friend, my days of sierra vibrations have ended. I traded her in for a 2017 ram copperhead sport. They paid my truck off and lowered my payments and this thing is smooth as silk up to even 90 mph. The ride is more comfortable, and just seems like I got more truck for my money. I wish u all the best of luck on ur journey of getting ur vibes fixed. Take care.

• Like 4

So I rode around with the tech, there was a vibration could see it in center console he even said he feels something. Left it overnight, they loaned me a 2017 double cab, holy shit that thing shook LOL, would have been embarrassed selling that to someone, anyway, he called me next day and said its ready. I get there and he tells me Pico scope was within specs and operating as normal. I record a video as I get on highway and the waterbottles were shaking, console was shaking. What a joke. The "service advisor" guy was a dick to. I'll reach out to my sales guy and see if he can be of some assistance, cant wait until I get my 94 out from storage for spring, atleast shes smooth as silk.

So I rode around with the tech, there was a vibration could see it in center console he even said he feels something. Left it overnight, they loaned me a 2017 double cab, holy shit that thing shook LOL, would have been embarrassed selling that to someone, anyway, he called me next day and said its ready. I get there and he tells me Pico scope was within specs and operating as normal. I record a video as I get on highway and the waterbottles were shaking, console was shaking. What a joke. The "service advisor" guy was a dick to. I'll reach out to my sales guy and see if he can be of some assistance, cant wait until I get my 94 out from storage for spring, atleast shes smooth as silk.

Call GM at the number in your owners hand book!

Ask them to get involved, that your truck and steering wheelshakes and it is causing your hands to loose feeling.

That should get them interested!

Drove the Silverado to Columbus Ohio Friday was ok going down , only went up to 71 MPH on the interstate . Came home Tuesday morning truck running smooth at 70 MPH and decided to take her up , ok at 71 , took to 72 not perfect , took to 73 MPH and the steering wheel started shaking , went back down to 70 smooth again , back up to 73 MPH and shaking again !

I have been experimenting with my truck and know what is causing the shaking up front ! We all know that GM engineers read this form so I will wait to see if someone has the balls to contact me but I will not hold my breath !!!!!!!!!

I'm sure they will not believe what is wrong

I had to log back in just to reply to this one. All hail this guy !!!! The genius figured it out, the issue (at least in his case) is the nut behind the wheel LOL

Edited by C6Bill

Hey C6Bill

​You sound like a typical engineer that never got out of his baby crib !

Note some people just get into what ever they are driving and never pay attention to what it is trying to tell them , hint I was a farmer and being a farmer you listen to your machine !

​Hey bill I forgot to tell you the real important stuff , I filled up about 1 mile from the interstate and drove about 136 miles and my MPG was the lowest ever 17.1 !!! Past trips same road well over 22 MPG ,,, hint my guess GM will be getting big repair bill soon as a machine can not stand the abuse this truck has taken !

He's thinking I tracked his brain waves and busted his windshield with my engineers baby crib. That will teach him to leave his foil hat off for too long.

Here's some more yummy troll food for him.

burnarners.jpg