Had my truck in yesterday and they said it is in the transmission and to bring it back next week. so a new transmission at 3k mikes valve body work at 25k and now a shutter that feels like the wheel is lose at 38k maybe they will just put another new transmission in it

I think my build date is march of 2016. I have about 13k and change on the odometer. Bought the vehilcle as New with about 6,000 miles on it. Per the dealership the U-Joints were binding up in the same place on each rotation. I've had vibration issues since day one of purchase.

I think my build date is march of 2016. I have about 13k and change on the odometer. Bought the vehilcle as New with about 6,000 miles on it. Per the dealership the U-Joints were binding up in the same place on each rotation. I've had vibration issues since day one of purchase.

6.2 or 5.3?

After reading about this topic A LOT, I feel bad for those having to deal with this, but at the same time, I'm crossing my fingers that GM has rectified the issue for '17. I only have 4000 kms on my Sierra, but I have had zero vibration or shake issues.

• Like 1

Page 200!! And still no word from GM , not even a "we are aware and working to remedy". Every day I repete to my self, "my truck doesn't vibrate ,my truck doesn't vibrate, my truck doesn't vibrate". I rarely take it on the interstate. Who's going to be the first to start a class action lawsuit? :rant:

Once vibrator always a vibrator. And now we're on page 708?

Edited by scott19677
  • Like 1

They didn't try anything else? Seems like they are just throwing tires at it without trying to diagnose issue

GM made me remove my leveling kit before they would send an engineer. I removed it and put in the shop. Engineer did the same shit and it's "in spec". No further claims to be warrantied.

GM made me remove my leveling kit before they would send an engineer. I removed it and put in the shop. Engineer did the same shit and it's "in spec". No further claims to be warrantied.

Having a leveling kit doesn't get them off the hook. Blaming tires is an excuse. "In spec" is also an excuse. Aftermarket stuff doesn't allow them to skirt the warranty. They use this wording to turn you away. It's not like you turned the sheet metal inside out.