Well I forgive you on the ford stuff. I had a Deluxe 28 SHO for last year/early this year. It was a fine machine. I'll be going the route of Platinum 24 SHO myself for my next blower. The 28 inch was too much for what I needed at this house, the 24 will be perfect. I also restore and resell old JD blowers myself, usually the 826s and 1032s. I'm thinking of maybe manufacturing skid plates for the old JDs on the side- as they are becoming harder to come by on EBAY and other places. I think paying $60.00+ for new ones is a bit silly. We'll see though.

Nice, If I had a CNC machine, I'd do tons of that kind of stuff myself. definitely agree with the 826's and 1032's they are awesome machines. I considered the 28", but decided that the extra 4" wasn't worth the cost so I went with the 24". Although, when I used to sell them to people, if I liked the person (aka they weren't being idiots or @ssholes), I would generally say stick with the 24, its easier to maneuver and has the best power to size ratio... If the person pissed me off or was obnoxious, I would always say "Bigger is Always Better Right?" then get the higher valued sale. :lol:

I said 1000 and then an imaginary pizza party haha

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I said 750 pages, and you buy us all a real one and have it sent to us. just another post closer haha

FWIW anyone that does have the out of round axle problem and would like to pick up a set from Advance Auto Parts you can use code TRT30 and get 30% off. Cant tell if this is a set or just one though: http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/dorman-oe-solutions-rear-axle-shaft-right-and-left-side-630-325/10308771-P

I can almost guarantee you we all have out of round axles! Jeeshhhhh.........

Personally, I think it's a multitude of things being amplified by the frame...the 2500s have frame beaming as a result of the stiff frame and poor tires. Why couldn't the 1500s also have frame beaming as a result of axles/tires/driveshaft/differential/etc?

That's part of troubleshooting, keep trying things until you find what works...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

FWIW anyone that does have the out of round axle problem and would like to pick up a set from Advance Auto Parts you can use code TRT30 and get 30% off. Cant tell if this is a set or just one though: http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/dorman-oe-solutions-rear-axle-shaft-right-and-left-side-630-325/10308771-P

That is for the set, even though they are normally sold individually. I'd be interested to see the quality of the Dorman units as you can get Motive axles for that price. The Yukons will cost a bit more.