Some have in fact pushed long enough to get a buyback. One member should be picking up his new truck in the next week or so. There are even a few who have gone through the process twice. So it can in fact be done. Others, like myself, had just decided it wasn't worth the time and effort and simply traded out.

• Like 1

Well, guess I'll shit in one hand and pray with the other anything is better than this...

Its not impossible, I just got a 17 Denali after an absolute nightmare with them. Just be prepared to put in some work and keep good documentation. Start with customer service and keep going from there. My truck had 32,000 miles and was almost 2 years old, I did have to pay usage but not the absurd amount they tried to hit me with.

• Like 1

Its not impossible, I just got a 17 Denali after an absolute nightmare with them. Just be prepared to put in some work and keep good documentation. Start with customer service and keep going from there. My truck had 32,000 miles and was almost 2 years old, I did have to pay usage but not the absurd amount they tried to hit me with.

Does the new one vibrate or shake? Denali's are good looking trucks.

Has anyone else checked the runout of their drive shafts other than 07Softail? Made an appointment for Thursday at a local driveline shop. I originally had some vibration from 20-50 (worst from 40-55) and even worse shaking from 70+. After having the wheels and tires replaced and balanced 4 times I only have the shaking from 20-50. Its in the steering wheel and pedals. Probably present throughout the truck but this is where I notice it now. I will update Thursday or Friday on what I find.

Has anyone else checked the runout of their drive shafts other than 07Softail? Made an appointment for Thursday at a local driveline shop. I originally had some vibration from 20-50 (worst from 40-55) and even worse shaking from 70+. After having the wheels and tires replaced and balanced 4 times I only have the shaking from 20-50. Its in the steering wheel and pedals. Probably present throughout the truck but this is where I notice it now. I will update Thursday or Friday on what I find.

I had the run out checked on mine and it checked within specs of the shop, but the rear weights on the driveshaft were off. They stripped all the weights off and re balanced it and I have not had any 75+ mph vibes since. I still have very slight vibrations from 40-50 mph felt in the steering wheel, floor board, and center console.

Some have in fact pushed long enough to get a buyback. One member should be picking up his new truck in the next week or so. There are even a few who have gone through the process twice. So it can in fact be done. Others, like myself, had just decided it wasn't worth the time and effort and simply traded out.

who could have managed that :rolleyes::P

• Like 1

I am taking mine in on Saturday to a very well respected driveline shop here in Vegas. I'll report back.

Hey Jesse, still waiting for a report on your new Denali :)

So am I haha. They keep having "delays with the paperwork" I was told I'd have the close date last Friday, but still haven't heard anything. I emailed them yesterday morning, so I'm expecting a reply today.

Hey Jesse, still waiting for a report on your new Denali :)

Smarty pantz

Just got an email from GM, they are finishing up processing the paperwork in the next couple minutes. The close date is being scheduled for 5 Business days from today, so I get the Denali is 7 days.

• Like 1