I will be picking mine up from the dealer today. They changed all for tires and put on Michelins. The service manager said he drove it before and after and said it is a night and day difference. We shall see. Ill have a 35 mile ride home from the dealer to determine if it is fixed. Will let y'all know. On the positive side... I have brand new Michelins. The truck has 12600 miles on it so I wont have to change tires for a while.

Yes, you will like the Michelins. LTX MS2 ? They ride better, stop better and better all around traction, esp. over the GY LS.

Let us know and you may have to look around for a good balance if a little off. Some dealers are not the best at balancing as eq maybe old or tech not up to speed. Most dealers do not balance a lot of tires. Not like Discount or Costco etc...

Yes, you will like the Michelins. LTX MS2 ? They ride better, stop better and better all around traction, esp. over the GY LS.

Let us know and you may have to look around for a good balance if a little off. Some dealers are not the best at balancing as eq maybe old or tech not up to speed. Most dealers do not balance a lot of tires. Not like Discount or Costco etc...

They said they "road force" balanced them after they drove it for 20 min or so. They say they only balance the tire after it is at operating temp.

Mine was built in November. Just bought Range V8 to shut off the AFM. Will keep you posted when I plug it in.

Let us know. The AFM feature was one of those things I thought I wouldn't like but it is so seamless that I'm going to leave it be.

They said they "road force" balanced them after they drove it for 20 min or so. They say they only balance the tire after it is at operating temp.

That just confirms they don't have a clue. It only changes the psi in the tire when its up to temp.

They could just add a psi or two and achieve the same effect

That just confirms they don't have a clue. It only changes the psi in the tire when its up to temp.

They could just add a psi or two and achieve the same effect

Thats what I told them. Since GM has not officially admitted to the problem they will all be clueless until GM figures out how to fix it. Some are having driveline vibration and some tire vibration. They say mine is in the "tire range" when they hook up the computer that measures it. So hopefully this will be it for me.

Thats what I told them. Since GM has not officially admitted to the problem they will all be clueless until GM figures out how to fix it. Some are having driveline vibration and some tire vibration. They say mine is in the "tire range" when they hook up the computer that measures it. So hopefully this will be it for me.

Right ha, well good luck with getting it smoothed out

My dealer just called me said 1 of the tires was out of balance pick it up tonight so I'll pick it up and see.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I just got of the phone with my GM liasion person who deals with the BBB. I just got back my truck that once again "had a tire that was road force balanced and way off." The tire was replaced and the truck still vibrates at highway speeds. These are the Goodyear tires. It is better but it is still very much there, oh and another tire was out of balance again. That would be four tires that were balanced 6 times in under 5,000 miles. She stated that "these trucks just do this" and that they will not help me any further, i.e. no buy back.

Class act company.

I just got of the phone with my GM liasion person who deals with the BBB. I just got back my truck that once again "had a tire that was road force balanced and way off." The tire was replaced and the truck still vibrates at highway speeds. These are the Goodyear tires. It is better but it is still very much there, oh and another tire was out of balance again. That would be four tires that were balanced 6 times in under 5,000 miles. She stated that "these trucks just do this" and that they will not help me any further, i.e. no buy back.

Class act company.

Demand that they put new tires. Anything other then the Goodyear LS2. continential or michelin have the best ride quality and tread wear.

Class act company.

In my state you have to go through the dispute resolution process with BBB before you sue. So if that seems the outcome you will get the faster it goes through the quicker you get resolution. I doubt they let this go past this process, the ramifications of being sued and loosing are huge. If they loose one of these cases in court everyone with a small vibration will be getting their trucks repaired.

I put Nitto's on my truck. They blamed the tires. We put my tires on another truck and it road smooth as glass. It isn't the tires and the test we did on mine eliminated the tires. I own two 2014 and one doesn't have this problem. I have been in other trucks that do have the problem, so if I get told "these trucks just do this" I have to claim BS not all do.

I do not think it is a cheap tire problem. I think expensive tires help mask the problem though and you may not notice it as much. But later on if you switch to different tires will it be worse again?

In my state you have to go through the dispute resolution process with BBB before you sue. So if that seems the outcome you will get the faster it goes through the quicker you get resolution. I doubt they let this go past this process, the ramifications of being sued and loosing are huge. If they loose one of these cases in court everyone with a small vibration will be getting their trucks repaired.

I put Nitto's on my truck. They blamed the tires. We put my tires on another truck and it road smooth as glass. It isn't the tires and the test we did on mine eliminated the tires. I own two 2014 and one doesn't have this problem. I have been in other trucks that do have the problem, so if I get told "these trucks just do this" I have to claim BS not all do.

I do not think it is a cheap tire problem. I think expensive tires help mask the problem though and you may not notice it as much. But later on if you switch to different tires will it be worse again?

I smell a class action lawsuit.

Plus the shake is going to vibrate and rattle stuff loose down the road. Where stuff out premature.

Yep. I bought a 2wd purposely to lower it w airbags as a Sunday vehicle. Now I don't even want to tint the windows!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They won't fix it I'll just put vinyl lemons all over it and fill the back window with lettering saying do NOT buy '14 Silverado/sierra. Google vibrations :-)