Took my gm tech for a ride today he verified the shaking and said they would probably change the tires. Truck has 289 miles on it. Been in the shop more than I have driven it. Called gm rep and they r now working with me. I will push for a new truck. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

they could not find mine and bought mine back

Took my gm tech for a ride today he verified the shaking and said they would probably change the tires. Truck has 289 miles on it. Been in the shop more than I have driven it. Called gm rep and they r now working with me. I will push for a new truck. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

they could not find mine and bought mine back

Did u end up getting another truck? How long did u fight with them

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I actually ended up with an upgraded truck and there was not fight my dealer took care of it for me in less than two hours - however they had tried to resolve my issue over the course of four visits - I don't know if it was the mileage going up on the loaner or the fact my dealer was sort of put out that GM had not even released the new vibration detection system to the dealer at that point about a month ago.

I actually ended up with an upgraded truck and there was not fight my dealer took care of it for me in less than two hours - however they had tried to resolve my issue over the course of four visits - I don't know if it was the mileage going up on the loaner or the fact my dealer was sort of put out that GM had not even released the new vibration detection system to the dealer at that point about a month ago.

Nice. No issues I assume with the new truck?

Nice. No issues I assume with the new truck? Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

none as of yet and I already have more miles on it than I had on the other. Trucks were even built during the same week in August. I would go in and talk to the manager at the dealership and try to get a good working relationship going and see how far he is willing to go to bat for you when you present your opinions and options to them. One thing though go in educated but do not use I read it on the internet as a reference. The dealer is your best arbitrator before you ever seek to lemon a vehicle. Most really want to keep you coming back and will go to most ends to accomplish that. I appreciate my dealer and have bought multiple times from them because of the service and after sales contact they keep with their customers. Plus when you buy they F&I explain everything they are getting plus everything you need to expect and should get.

Nice. No issues I assume with the new truck? Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

none as of yet and I already have more miles on it than I had on the other. Trucks were even built during the same week in August. I would go in and talk to the manager at the dealership and try to get a good working relationship going and see how far he is willing to go to bat for you when you present your opinions and options to them. One thing though go in educated but do not use I read it on the internet as a reference. The dealer is your best arbitrator before you ever seek to lemon a vehicle. Most really want to keep you coming back and will go to most ends to accomplish that. I appreciate my dealer and have bought multiple times from them because of the service and after sales contact they keep with their customers. Plus when you buy they F&I explain everything they are getting plus everything you need to expect and should get.

Excellent thanks for the advice. So far everything has been good. The sales manager even said if he had to he would put me in another vehicle so I will make sure I don't lose my cool.

Spoke with GMC chat tonight about my shake issue. They said they spoke to the dealership and that it was normal for this vehicle! I said your telling me the bad shaking like it has a bad wheel is normal? They said yes. What a freaking joke. Guess I'm back to the dealership to fix it or lemon law it. Any suggestions on how to deal with this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it is normal for these truck to shake and vibrate, why doesn't GM advertise them as such? They should show shaking steering wheels and passenger seats and a happy owner driving the truck commenting how "normal" the truck feels. What a bunch of hypocritical crap.

Spoke with GMC chat tonight about my shake issue. They said they spoke to the dealership and that it was normal for this vehicle! I said your telling me the bad shaking like it has a bad wheel is normal? They said yes. What a freaking joke. Guess I'm back to the dealership to fix it or lemon law it. Any suggestions on how to deal with this? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tells me they know what is is now or at least they believe they do. I would send GM and the dealership a letter with the RO numbers and ask for it in writing that the vehicle is vibrating as designed. Call the number in the rear of the manual and start arbitration imho since you have both GM and Dealer now suggesting it is normal.

My vibration issues were resolved with new Michelins they put on for nothing. Still have the drone when holding at certain speeds as the v4 kicks in and the truck shifts to overspeed. They offered me another truck and I refuse to go through the pain in the ass I went through. Most of the trucks they put out have issues. The drone I guess I can live with. The computers are set up for max MPG and we cant change it. Too bad that reading this forum is a prerequisite to buying a GMC truck. I wish I had. I can deal with it for two years then off to another. Haven't figured out what that another is.

I'm guessing this issue is with the early production trucks??? Mine was built 12/13 and is smooth as can be. I feel a very slight vibration when V4 kicks in at certain speeds but to me, it's normal and not bad enough to complain about.

Hope yall get your issues worked out so you can :driving:

I'm guessing this issue is with the early production trucks??? Mine was built 12/13 and is smooth as can be. I feel a very slight vibration when V4 kicks in at certain speeds but to me, it's normal and not bad enough to complain about.

Hope yall get your issues worked out so you can :driving:

Idk mine was built 11/13 and I have this issue. Truck has been in the shop for a week now. Only got to drive it for 2 days

I will be picking mine up from the dealer today. They changed all for tires and put on Michelins. The service manager said he drove it before and after and said it is a night and day difference. We shall see. Ill have a 35 mile ride home from the dealer to determine if it is fixed. Will let y'all know. On the positive side... I have brand new Michelins. The truck has 12600 miles on it so I wont have to change tires for a while.