They said GM does not authorize anyone to work on the truck until at least 500 miles.

My dealer had to balance my tires at 12 miles. It had the vibration so I refused to accept delivery until they resolved it. Dealer never mentioned this 500 mile thing.

I have a 2014 GMC Sierra 5.3 crew cab All Terrain Package with this same vibration. I have had it at the dealer twice now with the first time the service writer telling me it was the nature of the beast and the second time the right front tire being replaced but no success. I have now asked the dealer to support me as my issue is not with them but with GM and have asked to have a sit down with a zone rep. I love the style and ride of the truck but if I want to drive a vehicle with a vibration I will get on one of my Harleys. I have yet to hear back from the dealer but will call tomorrow, in addition I will be filing a claim with the BBB and blowing up every message board possible stating facts until this issue is either resolved or GM buys my truck back. I prefer keeping my truck but fully willing and able to take the matter to arbitration/litigation if need be. I suggest everyone else having this problem follows suits as there is strength in numbers! Good luck to everyone that is having this same issue and hope resolution turns out well for you.

-JC

Tried driving in town in tow mode. Drone is gone at low speeds. Will try tomorrow on highway speeds. Lower mpg but who cares. No vibration. No top speeds are listed in the book for tow mode.

Edited by gdadlow

I have a 2014 Silverado Crew with 20's. Its an LTZ Z71. The truck has 300 miles on it, I have noticed a vibration on accel. I guess I need to bring it in. Any ideas??? Thanks

Read the thread. There are many with the problem. No fix.

Mine does not have any acceleration vibration. No vibration at all actually. All Terrain crew cab with 3.42's and 20's with crap goodyears. That one could be loose plug wire I bet.

Mine does not have any acceleration vibration. No vibration at all actually. All Terrain crew cab with 3.42's and 20's with crap goodyears. That one could be loose plug wire I bet.

try accelerating hard like 10 to 15 mph then stab it like you want to get up and around somebody.

try accelerating hard like 10 to 15 mph then stab it like you want to get up and around somebody.

I'll try that later today. If that is when it is happening to you then I would suspect a bad u-joint or incorrectly installed joint. I say that because when you accelerate hard like that the rear end twists the pinion into a higher angle which could make an existing problem worse.

Will let you know what I find.

My 6.2 with 373s also has that vibration on a harder acceleration, to me it feels like it goes with the RPM of the engine like possibly could be the flex plate out of balance or torque converter. It just feels like the engine is out of balance, but also I think I only feel it in first gear then when it shifts to second its gone. The weird thing is I don't think it vibrates in park when the engine is revved. I will mess around with it a little and see if I can narrow it down

Edited by Silverado 6.2