I have two 14 Silverado crew cabs, 342 rear end, 4x4 trucks with the Goodyear 20 inch SR A tires and Chrome wheels and both are smooth as glass. 5,000 miles on one and 2,000 on the other. NO VIBRATIONS or any other problems for that matter. It is difficult to understand why some people have the vibration and many more do not.

I agree! The only thing I had was a Rancho shock issue.

I have two 14 Silverado crew cabs, 342 rear end, 4x4 trucks with the Goodyear 20 inch SR A tires and Chrome wheels and both are smooth as glass. 5,000 miles on one and 2,000 on the other. NO VIBRATIONS or any other problems for that matter. It is difficult to understand why some people have the vibration and many more do not.

SIMPLE beacause u dont have the bad continental tires...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by quickvert1

I got my truck back again on the 24th. One new tire and changed other 3 tires off of another truck. Much better than it was, but still shakes. Get up to 80 and you can nut in about 4 miles. Gonna drive it another week before I take it back. I keep it a week they keep it a week seems to be the process. I have the 18" good years.

First time I got up to speed in my AT Sierra w/ 20" Goodyears I had vibration...2nd time I had a little less vibration. Last time I got up to speed I didn't notice any vibration.

Putting 1,500 miles on over the weekend through New Years, will have plenty of time to see if I have vibration and if I do whether or not its just snow or ice in the wheel...

finally today dealer calls me that there gonna order 4 new michilin ltx m/s2..according to tire rack there the most expesive and best tire available for the truck..reviews are almost 5 stars...

it took a horrible google review online about the dealership to finally step up and do something to fix my truck...pathetic

keep u all updated tomorow how it goes and if it cured the shakes..lol

btw heres my truck

1510431_718997161445264_401347094_n.jpg

1474598_718997124778601_816733103_n.jpg

Edited by quickvert1

finally today dealer calls me that there gonna order 4 new michilin ltx m/s2..according to tire rack there the most expesive and best tire available for the truck..reviews are almost 5 stars...

it took a horrible google review online about the dealership to finally step up and do something to fix my truck...pathetic

keep u all updated tomorow how it goes and if it cured the shakes..lol

Sure hope it works out for you!

2014 GMC Sierra

SLT AT

crew cab

short box

Built in MEXICO 9/13

I have the vibration also between 65 - 75mph. The passenger seat shakes like hell, the steering wheel has bad wobble. My dealer had tire shop next door install BFG All Terrain 285/55/R20 before I picked up the truck so I don't believe it is the tires. I was waiting on the first oil change to have several problems looked at. Like most on the thread between my wife and I we have purchased 9 GMC trucks and Yukon's since 99. I guess I will have to deal with the BS (BEND OVER) and trade the SOB in on a TUNDRA.

So far....

headlight moisture

On Star has never worked

sliding rear window noise

bad vibration at HW speed

And once you've purchased, GM, or dealer for that matter, doesn't care.

REGRET is all I have

Don't bother with "We are so sorry to hear, PM your VIN" LOL LOL

Edited by dredd

I forgot the loud ass clunking noise first thing in the morning. It sounds like the rear end is going to fall out. I'm embarrassed! On the other hand, my wife's new leftover 2013 Yukon we bought a week later has been great.

quickvert1, once you get the Michelins, you may have to find a good shop to properly balance them. Most dealerships are not real good at properly balancing tires.

dredd: what makes you think it is not the tires? the shop may not have properly balanced the tires. Some shops and some techs at the same shop are better than others on a road force.

quickvert1, once you get the Michelins, you may have to find a good shop to properly balance them. Most dealerships are not real good at properly balancing tires.

dredd: what makes you think it is not the tires? the shop may not have properly balanced the tires. Some shops and some techs at the same shop are better than others on a road force.

my buddy is the master tech there he s doing them for me..Im sure he will make them 100% for me

Tire & Wheel Connection LP installed and balanced my tires, and that is all they do. It only does it bad about 72 mph, and I did test drive without detecting. I will report back with findings when I have time to take off from work, get the run around at the dealer, and be without a vehicle. The vibration is only 1 of the many issues.