I don't drive mine anymore. My wife drives it 14 miles a day until I get somewhere with this. Sad, but I just despise this whole episode.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/162672-noises-in-the-back-of-your-truck/?do=findComment&comment=1475484

Could be a source of vibration at speed? Loose tire flopping around at speed, coming and going depending on wind? Worth a check.

Edited by 20Bowtie14

I don't drive mine anymore. My wife drives it 14 miles a day until I get somewhere with this. Sad, but I just despise this whole episode.

I did the exact same... We drove my wife's impala for 3 weeks everywhere because I was so upset to even get in my truck.. I'm sorrys its come to this for you too... I feel ya

I did the exact same... We drove my wife's impala for 3 weeks everywhere because I was so upset to even get in my truck.. I'm sorrys its come to this for you too... I feel ya

Shame...isn't it?

Answer from service director was...I noticed the other crew cabs on the lot have this same vibration. I will notify you of I see a technical bulletin.

What a crock of dung!

So...he basically told me to pack sand without any further diagnosis.

Last GM vehicle I will ever own...period.

This will only stop when GM engineering and corporate management decide to get involved. I would have thought, given the waterfall of recent GM recalls announcements as they have their post ignition switch come to Jesus moment, and all of the associated bad press and pending legal costs, that GM who we all know follows this forum would have stepped in to help us by now. At a minimum let all of us owners who have documented our vibration problems thru GM dealerships, the peace of mind to know they have our back. GM why haven't you gotten involved? Until they do, it's in all of best interest to make sure as many people know about the vibration problems plaguing GM's re-designed truck as possible. GM where are you on this? Where is the customer service rep from GM who hasn't been heard from on this post for the last 130 pages of GM customer complaints (Stephanie was it?)

Where has she gone? GM where are you? I actually pulled into a Ford dealership last weekend with my 2014 6.2 SLT...The Ford staff must have gotten a good chuckle watching me look over the F150's on the lot...not to worry, I'll be back. GM do you think any of us with vibrating trucks are going to go quietly? Not happening.

• Like 1

This will only stop when GM engineering and corporate management decide to get involved. I would have thought, given the waterfall of recent GM recalls announcements as they have their post ignition switch come to Jesus moment, and all of the associated bad press and pending legal costs, that GM who we all know follows this forum would have stepped in to help us by now. At a minimum let all of us owners who have documented our vibration problems thru GM dealerships, the peace of mind to know they have our back. GM why haven't you gotten involved? Until they do, it's in all of best interest to make sure as many people know about the vibration problems plaguing GM's re-designed truck as possible. GM where are you on this? Where is the customer service rep from GM who hasn't been heard from on this post for the last 130 pages of GM customer complaints (Stephanie was it?)

Where has she gone? GM where are you? I actually pulled into a Ford dealership last weekend with my 2014 6.2 SLT...The Ford staff must have gotten a good chuckle watching me look over the F150's on the lot...not to worry, I'll be back. GM do you think any of us with vibrating trucks are going to go quietly? Not happening.

YOU KNOW THEY'RE READING EVERY POST...

Maybe we should call or email NBC and see if they'll interview a few of us and make this a national story about how we're getting blown off and how they can't ride on the highways. You know that with all the press on GM, it's a hot topic. Tell them to go to dealers lots and test drive em and see for themselves that its not just a few isolated cases. Maybe their engineering department will get off their a$$e$ when they see their sales drop by the thousands and Ram take over their market share because of this story. I feel terrible for all of you still dealing with vibes... Maybe if enough of us go to local and national news press, it'll become a priority when it affects sales. Sites like Edmund's, motor trend, Autotrader, cars.com, and even nhtsa are great places to express your feelings towards your trucks. Public negative reviews kill sales more than you think and GM knows this. Post on Chevy's Facebook everyday about your vibrators and see how fast things get moving.

Edited by 20Bowtie14
  • Like 1

Not NBC, nobody will see it. I believe I am having the same issue. Have yet another appointment Thursday for the recall and to check this out. Went to a local Chevrolet dealer and they drove it. Said it seems to drive just fine. Seat shaking at 78 mph fine.

3 Sets of Wheels

2 Road Force Balances via Road Force Hunter GSP9700 (So I am pretty sure its not wheel/tire issues with 12/12/12/10)

Tracks straight as an arrow

Edited by Strykers_Inc

How about NBC and Fox. All of our local stations, every public forum we're members of, its time to really start making this public. Chevy's Facebook team won't know what to do. After everything they post, state how shitty your truck has been and how many times its been back to the dealer.. let others see. If we all keep up on it something will happenn faster than u think because their sales aren't exactly through the roof even with upwards of 8k discounts on these things.

• Like 1

How about NBC and Fox. All of our local stations, every public forum we're members of, its time to really start making this public. Chevy's Facebook team won't know what to do. After everything they post, state how shitty your truck has been and how many times its been back to the dealer.. let others see. If we all keep up on it something will happenn faster than u think because their sales aren't exactly through the roof even with upwards of 8k discounts on these things.

I am in!