I'd be interested in the process and proper steps to take as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Before you start the process you should go drive another truck on the lot or 10 for that matter. I have and so far every brand new crew cab I drove had vibration between 70-75 mph. I drove a double cab and it was smooth. I've had three sets of tires put on my truck and currently have Michelins and the vibe is still there. Had the drive shaft replaced, flipped, balanced, and it still vibrates. I'd love to swap out my truck for a new one but so far have not found a crew cab without vibration. Now I get to wait three more weeks for a TSE to drive my truck... I am extremely disappointed.

Before you start the process you should go drive another truck on the lot or 10 for that matter. I have and so far every brand new crew cab I drove had vibration between 70-75 mph. I drove a double cab and it was smooth. I've had three sets of tires put on my truck and currently have Michelins and the vibe is still there. Had the drive shaft replaced, flipped, balanced, and it still vibrates. I'd love to swap out my truck for a new one but so far have not found a crew cab without vibration. Now I get to wait three more weeks for a TSE to drive my truck... I am extremely disappointed.

Arrrrgh...at least you have the strength to be patient.

I am not sure I have that kind of resolve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YV3t5dVlf0

I drove to Daytona which is about 200 miles from where I live and she's smooth all the way to 90. I just wanted to show you that there really are smooth 1500's out there and to have hope. My truck was built 03/14 and after I took off my SRAs its like a different truck. I know this may not solve everyone's issues but new tires did it for me. My speedometer is off by 2 mph due to bigger tires, so I'm really doing 77 in the video. As you can see, nothing is shaking at all.

Edited by 20Bowtie14
  • Like 3

I drove to Daytona which is about 200 miles from where I live and she's smooth all the way to 90. I just wanted to show you that there really are smooth 1500's out there and to have hope. My truck was built 03/14 and after I took off my SRAs its like a different truck. I know this may not solve everyone's issues but new tires did it for me. My speedometer is off by 2 mph due to bigger tires, so I'm really doing 77 in the video. As you can see, nothing is shaking at all.

What brand and size tires did you replace the stock tires with?

• Like 1

A strawberry Starbucks drink?? Well, this changes everything.

• Like 1

Dude, Im glad your truck is this smooth...but watching your video really ticks me off, My truck is like riding on an oval shaped tire... You would think that if there are trucks out there riding this smooth GM engineers to take one and compare it to one like mine (or the thousands of others out there) and figure out whats wrong.... I dont have much more patience in me before Im done.. and might even be done with GM for good after this experience..here is a link to mine: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=EB_RUe5fbok

OK, it finally happened to me. I have Denali, 6.2, 3.42, crew cab, 6 ft bed, with 4600miles. I took delivery on Nov.7. The first time I noticed the vibration was about two months ago, when I had three other guys in the truck with me on a golf outing. I never noticed it again because I was always alone in the truck. Yesterday, my wife and mother-in-law were riding with me on a 300 mile trip. The truck vibrated consistently from 68 to78 mph. Over 80 it was pretty smooth. I have read most of this thread and still remain confused. By the way, I do have the factory chrome 22" wheels (SEY) and Bridgestone duelers. I dread going through the entire process of tire balancing, drive shaft balancing, etc.. I am convinced that tire balancing is not going to fix this vibration. The other thing is, I have never noticed it when I am alone in the truck. So I guess I am now a new member of a very unfortunate club!!!

Dude, Im glad your truck is this smooth...but watching your video really ticks me off, My truck is like riding on an oval shaped tire... You would think that if there are trucks out there riding this smooth GM engineers to take one and compare it to one like mine (or the thousands of others out there) and figure out whats wrong.... I dont have much more patience in me before Im done.. and might even be done with GM for good after this experience..here is a link to mine: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=EB_RUe5fbok

That makes two of us...seeing that just made me mad that I got stuck with what I have :(

That makes two of us...seeing that just made me mad that I got stuck with what I have :(

By all means you're not stuck... Just say you're not happy with the vehicle and get with the GM at your dealer. I expressed how unhappy I was with my first 14 and they literally bent over backwards to get me in another at no cost to me. I paid 1k extra because they didn't have a comparable LT and now I have an LTZ. GM has a trade in assistance program to help with negative equity and they gave me more for my first than what I paid for it to begin with. Dealer gave me 35 plus the trade in assistance which was another 5k. My dealer had my first truck for 27 or 29 days and 4 times for the vibration issue. The only way GM will give the assistance is for the dealer to have the service records to support how unhappy you are. Its frustrating... Trust me I went through more than most of you guys here and being patient and respectful helped me more than the truck being a vibrator... The dealer is your best friend..