Its going to take more than a deer to total a 50k truck

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I do like your thinking tho

I would hit that deer and its family and its friends many, many times.

LMAO. my '09 got stuffed into the back of a semi at 60, and they fixed it. Had 70k miles on it.. May wanna feed that deer some nitro

and then I would find its Moose relatives and hit them! lol

• Like 1

Actually...going to the Subaru Dealer and thinking about getting into a new one to replace our current Subaru (150K miles and bulletproof) and using the little bit of equity I have left in this truck as a down payment. I had $11K in equity from trade for truck...it is down to around $9K and dropping.

From there I will look for a used 2500 HD to plow and use as a hunting truck...I am pretty much done unless the wife talks me out of it or the dealer puts their foot in the arse of their maintenance crew.

Hmmm GM's attempt at addressing the rougher ride on these trucks? http://blog.caranddriver.com/smooth-touch-gmc-makes-adaptive-dampers-standard-on-2015-sierra-1500-denali/

I personally don't mind a rough ride from stiff suspension since these were stiffened up to make the truck stronger.

Hmmm GM's attempt at addressing the rougher ride on these trucks? http://blog.caranddriver.com/smooth-touch-gmc-makes-adaptive-dampers-standard-on-2015-sierra-1500-denali/

I personally don't mind a rough ride from stiff suspension since these were stiffened up to make the truck stronger.

Rough ride is ok, vibration in steering wheel is not...at least to me.

Anyone else just want to say... **** this, finding a deer and going to total the PoS truck? I'm ready to do that.

You'd be better putting sugar in the gas and smashing the shit out of it with a bat claiming vandalism... I know its frustrating but let the dealer try and fix it, and if they don't, Lemon law or buyback. You really have to have patience.

Been checking the NTB website almost everyday...and just saw they're have a great sale on tires...buy 2, get 2 free with the purchase of an alignment and lifetime balance. I called and they said I can get 4 Nitto Crosstek's with a 1 year alignment and life time balance / road hazard for $664. Hmmmm...it doesnt get any better than that for price...but what if it still shakes?

Been checking the NTB website almost everyday...and just saw they're have a great sale on tires...buy 2, get 2 free with the purchase of an alignment and lifetime balance. I called and they said I can get 4 Nitto Crosstek's with a 1 year alignment and life time balance / road hazard for $664. Hmmmm...it doesnt get any better than that for price...but what if it still shakes?

You'll only be out $150 after you sell your old ones... Its the best thing that I've done to my truck getting the shitty Goodyear's off.

I'm betting they still shake, but at least you will have better tires.

Don't sell old tires until your shake, vibration issue is resolved with dealer.

They will use the excuse these are not factory tires so we will not be checking them until you remove and replace with original tires and rims.

Others have been there with the dealer already.

Good luck

They will use the excuse these are not factory tires so we will not be checking them until you remove and replace with original tires and rims.

Good luck

Good luck

Good luck

I was at discount tire to replace the GY with Nitto terra gapplers. But I decided to don't do that since my truck vibrates really bad and I don't want to have this type of discussion (aftermarket tires) with the dealer. Also if they replace the tires for a better/new tires, plus new rear end, driver shaft, etc, and the truck still vibrating bad, will be a lemon law/buyback. If they solved 90-100% of the problem, them I will replace the tires plus alignment out of the dealer.

• Like 1

If this was the case it sounds like pinion angle to me, but wouldn't describe why our new trucks don't shake under 70mph and do over since it is the same pinion angle at all speeds, unless you are towing. I know the Nissan Titan had a bad vibration at 45 mph that was eventually fixed after a few yrs with some shims. Maybe this is the case in our trucks as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been saying this from day one..... I had one of those Nissan Titans. This vibration feels IDENTICAL!!!