I was experiencing vibrations after 70 mph. The dealer replaced the tires and wheels and the high speed vibration is gone. I have also noticed some shutter in the steering wheel at low speeds when the truck is shifting gears I believe. I guess it could be coming from the transmission?

I was experiencing vibrations after 70 mph. The dealer replaced the tires and wheels and the high speed vibration is gone. I have also noticed some shutter in the steering wheel at low speeds when the truck is shifting gears I believe. I guess it could be coming from the transmission?

I just drove to the highway today to go "for a drive" just because it makes me feel good to drive my truck :)

Ok just to update on my vibration problems.

I decided to take matters into my own hands . I lifted the back of my truck up to see the back tires spinning. low and behold the back left wheel/ tire is wobbling . Not much but it looks like this could be the problem . I pulled the wheel and tire off and had it checked at a tire shop and it seems to be fine . But when I mount it to the truck it wobbles . The problem seems to be with the adapter that is mounted to the trucks factory lug bolts . It seems to be defective . My wheels are chevy 22" wheels . I am going to request some wheels that do not require adapters . I will have an update in a week when I get my truck into service

Ok just to update on my vibration problems.

I decided to take matters into my own hands . I lifted the back of my truck up to see the back tires spinning. low and behold the back left wheel/ tire is wobbling . Not much but it looks like this could be the problem . I pulled the wheel and tire off and had it checked at a tire shop and it seems to be fine . But when I mount it to the truck it wobbles . The problem seems to be with the adapter that is mounted to the trucks factory lug bolts . It seems to be defective . My wheels are chevy 22" wheels . I am going to request some wheels that do not require adapters . I will have an update in a week when I get my truck into service

I don't think these adpaters come from factory? This must be a dealer add on they sold you.

can you send along a picture of this.

I'm using. An iPhone and can't figure out house to post a pic ???

download tapatalk from the app store. great way to browse the forums and post pics from your phone.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Just got the new updated exhaust on my truck today. It looks the same as the old exhaust but when it went to V4 mode there was no vibration or drone. I will keep an ear out for it and let everyone know if it stays good

I once had a vibration noise around or in my transmission on my new 2002 Chevy Silverado. It was driving me nuts. They checked everything underneath and protection shield etc. I went into the garage about 4 times. Finally they fixed and it was only a software issue which took them about 20 minutes to update the on board computer. I don't know if this is the case or part of it but I thought it was something loose underneath the truck. It was real nice when it was fixed.