I'm shooting for lemon or buyback. Hopefully this happens, don't want to take a hit on trade. Looking into Ram. I've never owned a Ram before, not even a Chrysler product. Will see.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

As someone thats worked for Chrysler, I can tell you the most common issues are electrical,vibration with bigger tires was also seen, front end.

As someone thats worked for Chrysler, I can tell you the most common issues are electrical,vibration with bigger tires was also seen, front end.

I say none of those exist on any I have owned - my last ram had 44s and ran true and the front end lasted for 62K with 44s. Never ran into an electrical issue NEVER and do not know any on DTW that ever cited that as ever an issue or vibration.

Maybe in Canada there may be some issue but I have not saw or heard about those in the states and I was a member of the largest mopar forum for years and still frequent it so this post has me somewhat confused. Only reason I came over to GM was I lost my local Dodge dealership and would have to travel 110 miles to complete anything that would occur, sort of thinking it may be worth the trip now.

• Like 1

I'm shooting for lemon or buyback. Hopefully this happens, don't want to take a hit on trade. Looking into Ram. I've never owned a Ram before, not even a Chrysler product. Will see.

Ant don't even look into a gm. We talked the other night. They have been jerking me around for 2 months now

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ant don't even look into a gm. We talked the other night. They have been jerking me around for 2 months now

2 months, thats nuts. I drove the 3.0 ecodiesel, very impressed. It was the ST edition aka work truck. But I was mainly interested in the engine and trans during the test drive.

2 months, thats nuts. I drove the 3.0 ecodiesel, very impressed. It was the ST edition aka work truck. But I was mainly interested in the engine and trans during the test drive.

Yeah I have no idea what I m going to end up doing

I say none of those exist on any I have owned - my last ram had 44s and ran true and the front end lasted for 62K with 44s. Never ran into an electrical issue NEVER and do not know any on DTW that ever cited that as ever an issue or vibration.

Maybe in Canada there may be some issue but I have not saw or heard about those in the states and I was a member of the largest mopar forum for years and still frequent it so this post has me somewhat confused. Only reason I came over to GM was I lost my local Dodge dealership and would have to travel 110 miles to complete anything that would occur, sort of thinking it may be worth the trip now.

There were issues with the factory 20s, electrical issues and grimlins inside the cabin were aplenty http://www.carcomplaints.com/Ram/1500/2013/ to see some common ones. Dodge has the same issue as GM when it comes to vibration, it was known to us at the dealership.

Im surprised you haven't heard of these, when you type ram vibration into google the 2 biggest ram forums pop up and you can see various topics on this.

PS: We don't have a different Ram in Canada, its the same truck.

Edited by Pinnacle

There were issues with the factory 20s, electrical issues and grimlins inside the cabin were aplenty http://www.carcomplaints.com/Ram/1500/2013/ to see some common ones. Dodge has the same issue as GM when it comes to vibration, it was known to us at the dealership.

Im surprised you haven't heard of these, when you type ram vibration into google the 2 biggest ram forums pop up and you can see various topics on this.

Those appear to be for older trucks. When I google 2014 ram vibration, I don't find anything.

Yeah I have no idea what I m going to end up doing

Do you have an attorney working on it? A good attorney won't charge you. They sue GM for their fees. GM will screw with you as long as they can but when an attorney contacts them, they know you're serious.

Do you have an attorney working on it? A good attorney won't charge you. They sue GM for their fees. GM will screw with you as long as they can but when an attorney contacts them, they know you're serious.

Think that's the next step for me

Wow never knew this I have owned several and the last three had 20s? Maybe it was beginning with the 13 model year I do not know last one I owned was a 2011 and it was by far the best one I ever had

I owned a 2007 Ram with 20" rims...and that experience turned me away from Dodge forever. It rode terribly and was told the 20" rims just did that. I lost count of how many parts in the front end, steering, and suspension I had to replace. One day after work I started it, put it in drive and it wouldn't move... trans went. All this at around 50 thousand miles. It was gone a week later. I'd rather have a vibrating Chevy than a Dodge any day...they're all abotu cheap parts. Next purchase will likely be a Ford but I'll see what GM is like too at that point. Never buying a first year model again thats for sure...of any brand.