HID Headlight Bulbs / HID Projector Retrofit

Ok got the Silverado Spec kit from TRS.

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/hid-systems/morimoto-elite-hid-system-silverado-low-beam.html#.VL3XnivF-So

Now I have 3 Factory light inputs. One for each light (just red and black wires hanging, no plugs on them) and one off the capacitor. Which do I use and to which side? 1 will not be used clearly, so which one?

Follow the detailed instructions from TRS.

I'm working on the adapter plates. Should be done...long ago. But I'm scrounging the job from my friend's shop.

How much different are the mounting point on the RX-350 from the FXR 3.0? If they are not too different then could the FXR 3.0 adapter plates from fastheadlights be an option for the RX-350?

Attempted to put the Morrimoto Sierra Spec kit in this weekend with some issues that hopefully you guys that have installed it will help get it resolved. I had power from the battery to the ground to the ballast and to the relay on the passenger side, but no power going to the drivers side after the relay. Checked all grounds and they were good. Checked everything with a volt meter to make sure I was getting power from the battery to the ground to the ballast and to the relay. For some reason the power wasn't clicking the relays over, but when I hooked a battery directly to the relays you could hear them click. Did a bypass on the relays to make sure that the bulbs and ballasts worked and they worked great. Each time I tried with the truck turned on and with it off. For some reason couldn't get them to work. Any ideas would be great? These stockers are awful at night in the rain. Oh and my good friend who has installed many of these kits on his trucks couldn't figure it out either. Help a brother out please!

Yea a 1 inch hole though the dust cap. Put the grommet in and seat the bulb, connecting the bulk plug inside the light to the adapted in the grommet. You'll only connect that adapted on one side so don't worry about the dangling plug when you do the side without the wiring harness on it.

Other than that it's easy. Mount your ballasts and relay assembly upright to prevent water damage and dielectric grease your connections.

Test everything a dozen times before assembling lol

Are you talking about the fxr stage 3 kit with the ds2 90 degree ignitors ?

For the TRS FX-R kit..... Should i get the 90 degree ds2 ignitors or should i get the amp to ds2 ballast adaptors Which instead of the 90 degree the go straight out. wich would be eaiser to cover the cap with a gromit.......? And besides the capacitor link , the HD/H11 relay , The high beam splitters , The FX-R 3" projector The ballast and the XB35 bulbs. And is the XB35 Bulbs a good choice. 35w

Vacuum form that cap.

I hope I'll be picking up what will be the final test one tomorrow and then testing it before putting the truck together after work. I will be shopping best option right after it works. I've been doing to many things, so the time I've been using to push this will go to that right away. I have a quote for a non-printed way already that is cheaper, so I'll just be trying to beat that one.

I hope I'll be picking up what will be the final test one tomorrow and then testing it before putting the truck together after work. I will be shopping best option right after it works. I've been doing to many things, so the time I've been using to push this will go to that right away. I have a quote for a non-printed way already that is cheaper, so I'll just be trying to beat that one.

I'm in for a set...good luck on the test fit

:nonod: Called the guy yesterday and no answer. Just got off the phone with him and he said he is waiting on the file still.

I asked if he would be there so I could bring it to him and said just email it and he could run it in the morning. I told him I would email it within the hour and replied to an email from him after about 30 min, so there is no way I messed up the address. Frustrated he didn't call me and bit more that I didn't just drive 30 minutes to hand it to him. I guess there will be no test today unless he can run it off now, so I can grab it at 5. You try not to get on peoples nerves and let them do their thing, but that is almost always when they drop the ball. I resent it to him and might just drive up there if he doesn't call me back with it before I can make it there today. Okay, venting over and time to press on. Keep you guys posted.