HID Headlight Bulbs / HID Projector Retrofit

Here is a new video I put together for installing a Morimoto D2S 4.0 projector. I dont have this new kit listed on my site yet, but it is going to be the same cost as the FXR kit.

I hadn't had the time till this past week to design a bracket that kept the projector lense as far forward as it needed to be. The new brackets make for a super easy install.

I am still selling the FXR even though the D2S is a slightly easier install. Reason being is that the FXR is a completely sealed projector so no light can escape around the lenses. Lots of guys like the enclosed unit. The FXR and 4.0 perform almost identical to each other. Both can do 55 watt ballasts as well. The 4.0 is a better choice if you want to do a demon eye with an etched lense.

Here is the video:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On 9/16/2018 at 7:55 PM, FastWS6TA said:

Here is a new video I put together for installing a Morimoto D2S 4.0 projector. I dont have this new kit listed on my site yet, but it is going to be the same cost as the FXR kit.

I hadn't had the time till this past week to design a bracket that kept the projector lense as far forward as it needed to be. The new brackets make for a super easy install.

I am still selling the FXR even though the D2S is a slightly easier install. Reason being is that the FXR is a completely sealed projector so no light can escape around the lenses. Lots of guys like the enclosed unit. The FXR and 4.0 perform almost identical to each other. Both can do 55 watt ballasts as well. The 4.0 is a better choice if you want to do a demon eye with an etched lense.

Here is the video:

What all would i need if i already have the TRS HID Kit installed in the factory projectors?

Can the XB Ballast be reused with different igniters for the D2S bulb?

Is there any problem reusing the Relay Harness that comes with the TRS HID Kit?

What all would i need if i already have the TRS HID Kit installed in the factory projectors?
Can the XB Ballast be reused with different igniters for the D2S bulb?
Is there any problem reusing the Relay Harness that comes with the TRS HID Kit?
All you need is the new projector, d2h bulbs and bracket kit. Message me if you would like help getting that.

FastWS6TA, 
I just purchased the FX-R retro kit from your site. Do you recommend the DRL delete kit, or am I good to go with the stock DRL? Anything else you recommend for install? It's a 2015 Silverado.
Sure you ordered it from fastheadlights.com? Lol. I dont have an order from you....

1 hour ago, FastWS6TA said:

Sure you ordered it from fastheadlights.com? Lol. I dont have an order from you....

Yea I got them in like a week ago or so. Been holding off on the install. 

13 hours ago, HK_Crew said:

FastWS6TA, 

I just purchased the FX-R retro kit from your site. Do you recommend the DRL delete kit, or am I good to go with the stock DRL? Anything else you recommend for install? It's a 2015 Silverado.

What DRL delete kit are you talking about?