HID Headlight Bulbs / HID Projector Retrofit

Well then I must be looking in the wrong place! What kind of tires and where?!

You should probably PM me so nobody else beats me there first! lol

Edited by Kerrslight

305/45r22 hankook dynapro atm's onlinetires.com

Man that looks awesome. Very similar setup to my last truck. Had the belltech rear shackles and 22" SS Reps wrapped in 305/45/22 Nitto 420. Always wanted to put an all-terrain on, but ended up selling the truck.

MyTruck.jpg

Not to be a thorn in your side, but good luck with that price. Seems quite a bit steep to me.

Yes, high price. Also you don't list which projectors are in them.

Thanks for the feedback, I haven't looked around at the market. I don't follow this site as I'm sure can be figured out by looking at my post total. I just figured 2 (almost) full housings, plus the kit...doesn't seem too high. I really just want them gone at this point, so a reasonable offer won't be refused.

They are FX-R projectors.

They're definitely a nice setup, and I'm pretty sure the kit and headlights alone are going to be worth more than you can sell them for. Just guessing but I would assume that $800 USD is going to be the ball park that they go for. I could be wrong though.

If I was you I would update the listing to include all the specs of the retrofit. Also I always have better luck with auctions on ebay, starting at 99 cents. It gets people watching them and committed.

They're definitely a nice setup, and I'm pretty sure the kit and headlights alone are going to be worth more than you can sell them for. Just guessing but I would assume that $800 USD is going to be the ball park that they go for. I could be wrong though.

If I was you I would update the listing to include all the specs of the retrofit. Also I always have better luck with auctions on ebay, starting at 99 cents. It gets people watching them and committed.

They haven't gotten many views, so it doesn't seem as though many people are in the market.

We'lol see what happens. I put them up with the "Best Offer" option, and am pretty open to them.

They haven't gotten many views, so it doesn't seem as though many people are in the market.

We'lol see what happens. I put them up with the "Best Offer" option, and am pretty open to them.

Try adding "Morimoto HID FXR Retrofit" to the title. Those are all the key points. You have it titled the same as the Chinese stuff on ebay.

They only have the FX-R projectors in low beams. Anything else done to it?

OEM replacement headlights are now available. Does anybody know or have had experience with these copy companies? I am thinking either getting these to put on while I retro and modify my oem, or just go ahead and do these if people can vouch for their quality.

http://www.carparts.com/details/GMC/Sierra_1500/SL/Headlight/2014/SLT/8_Cyl_5-dot-3L/SLG100102.html

http://www.carparts.com/details/GMC/Sierra_1500/SL/Headlight/2014/SLT/8_Cyl_5-dot-3L/SLG100101.html