HID Headlight Bulbs / HID Projector Retrofit

So the Morimoto Elite HID kits only come with one bulb? So it's setup for one light per 150ish?

No, they come with two bulbs and ballasts, but only use one of the stock headlight leads to signal the relays that turn them on.

So do i need anything other than the kit? I know the 1st page said stand alone Canbus but says the kit comes with it? Or do i need another?

What about a capacitor link, worth the buy?

Just checked it once in cart it list the quantity of everything. 2 9012 Canbus included. Thought about capacitor links but figured i'll just get them if i notice flickering.

So i have no clue whats im doin wrong. Why am i haveing this problem on my passenger side? I have the the power from battery and input from passengerside to capacitor, to relay, to ballast, to bulbs. Grounded to the radiator support. No clue.

Just checked it once in cart it list the quantity of everything. 2 9012 Canbus included. Thought about capacitor links but figured i'll just get them if i notice flickering.

Call them and talk to them. Last I heard, they were not recommending the canbus, just one capacitor link on the side you pick up the headlight signal for the relays.

I'll have to give them a call at 10am then. I placed an order for the Morimoto HID 9012 HID kit with 2x 9012 Can-bus, rather than the 9006 HD relay. Also didn't order any capacitors, i thought about getting two of them.

So i have no clue whats im doin wrong. Why am i haveing this problem on my passenger side? I have the the power from battery and input from passengerside to capacitor, to relay, to ballast, to bulbs. Grounded to the radiator support. No clue.

Check if that sides connection is flipped or something simple. Then try swapping the relays. Next swap sides with the bulbs and ballast, which ever is easier first. If the problem moves is the part you swapped that try. If it never moves then it is the ground or the harness.

Maybe relay went bad during install when that clicking was going on. Because they fired up fine and was no noise the later heard the clicking

I'll have to give them a call at 10am then. I placed an order for the Morimoto HID 9012 HID kit with 2x 9012 Can-bus, rather than the 9006 HD relay. Also didn't order any capacitors, i thought about getting two of them.

You should have gotten the Sierra spec kit.........Get a capacitor link. Like $5.

I guess, i asked them if i should've gotten capacitor links instead of the Canbus but haven't gotten a reply yet.

If you got the 35w canbus, you don't need any capacitors, if it's anything like my silverado.