New Tires 275/70/18 Duratracs

maxco

Hey guys. Got some new rubber installed.
Goodyear Duratracs 275/70/18 Running with 2.25" level & 3" rear blocks

Sorry truck is still dirty. Just got the tires installed yesterday and it rained all day yesterday. I will post up a better pic once the weather turns nice.

IMG_5897_zps923a3065.jpgIMG_5839_zps6311e191.jpgIMG_5920_zpsc82a40cd.jpgIMG_5924_zps0bdd9126.jpgIMG_5923_zpsfb364d09.jpg

Looks great! I run DuraTracs thru the winter. Hands down best tire I've ever had. You're gonna love 'em!

Those are really nice. No rubbing? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! Nope no rubbing at all!!

Looks great. How do they ride?

Not bad at all. Slight hum but actually quieter than I was expecting. Ride quite smoothly though. Obviously not as smooth as a"normal" tire but for an A/T type tire they're quite good.

Thanks Everybody! Love them so far. I sure had them HOWLING on the weekend trying to keep from Rear Ending a bunch of cars on the highway. Was pulling a 12' pop up trailer, cresting a bridge on highway, when I start to see taillights, F150 in front of me veers out of our lane and what do I see? A whole pile of STOPPED cars!! Long story short, got it slowed down enough to find a gap beside me and swerve around the stopped cars, but man it was close.

I have to say after that I'm quite impressed with the brakes & tires on my truck!!

IMG_5949_zps449c8751.jpg101_zps0f87135c.jpg

Archived