2014 Aftermarket Accessories

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have both the weather tech laser cut rear liner and the Du-Ha undersea storage. Mn edification required. Just install them both per instructions provided. It does make taking the rear liner out for cleaning a little tricky but no big deal.

How is the storage box held in place? I don't like that the GM one has bolts and brackets; not easy to slide out when I throw the dog in the back with the seats up....

How is the storage box held in place? I don't like that the GM one has bolts and brackets; not easy to slide out when I throw the dog in the back with the seats up....

Go to Lowe's and buy two of there to replace factory bolts for quick & easy removal.

34225-06-1000.jpg

Installed the OEM unit in my Double Cab today (crew cab mounts the same way according to the instructions). An observation for your situation is that the OEM unit uses metal brackets that attach to the seat bolts and then to the unit with screws into the brackets. Even if you replace the supplied torx screws with easier cap screws, the metal brackets might be an issue. For me, the OEM's brackets make it very secure. But in your situation, the straps might be better. Just a thought.

Archived