2014 Aftermarket Accessories

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Follow up....I just posted regarding picking up some accessories; including winter mats. With that said, I'd like to add the under seat storage bin in my crew cab, but wonder if I installed, for example, the weather tech rear mat, would that mess up the placement of the under seat storage bin? I ask because it looks like the Husky rear mat only covers more of the "feet" area in the back seat, which means it wouldn't go UNDER the storage bin....hmmm.... Input?

Follow up....I just posted regarding picking up some accessories; including winter mats. With that said, I'd like to add the under seat storage bin in my crew cab, but wonder if I installed, for example, the weather tech rear mat, would that mess up the placement of the under seat storage bin? I ask because it looks like the Husky rear mat only covers more of the "feet" area in the back seat, which means it wouldn't go UNDER the storage bin....hmmm.... Input?

I know the OEM bin is held in place by two screws in rear corners. With WeatherTech, you'd only have to cut/drill two small holes in rear liner to make it compatible with the bin.

_

Pop & Lock Power Tailgate Lock **now available**

http://www.popandlock.net/Power_Tailgate_Lock/Power_GM_Tailgate_Lock/Power_Sierra?product_id=141

Ordered mine today :thumbs:

_

I don't know how I missed it, but what does this do? Does it just add power lock and unlock to the tailgate or does it make a button unlatch?

I don't know how I missed it, but what does this do? Does it just add power lock and unlock to the tailgate or does it make a button unlatch?

Power locks/unlocks tailgate anytime doors are locked/unlocked (via interior buttons or remote fob).

My main reason for ordering: saves me the trouble of having to kill the ignition when I need to open the tailgate. Also ensues tailgates locked without me having to manually check each time.

Power locks/unlocks tailgate anytime doors are locked/unlocked (via interior buttons or remote fob).

My main reason for ordering: saves me the trouble of having to kill the ignition when I need to open the tailgate. Also ensues tailgates locked without me having to manually check each time.

Same here. For me, I guess the reason for me wanting this is that my 09 AV had it and I got used to it.

Mike

I have both the weather tech laser cut rear liner and the Du-Ha undersea storage. Mn edification required. Just install them both per instructions provided. It does make taking the rear liner out for cleaning a little tricky but no big deal.

post-125178-0-39418000-1387802432_thumb.jpg

Got my power tailgate lock & blackbear tune in today! ...but I had oral surgery yesterday, so installs will have to wait until next weekend.

I'm anxious to hear your review of the installation of these pop and lock deals. My local custom shop stated they have issues w/ them in extreme cold conditions. I really want tho functionality but if I get on the lake and can't get my fish house out i'll lose my mind. Ill have to deal I guess... any way get better .

I'm anxious to hear your review of the installation of these pop and lock deals. My local custom shop stated they have issues w/ them in extreme cold conditions. I really want tho functionality but if I get on the lake and can't get my fish house out i'll lose my mind. Ill have to deal I guess... any way get better .

I hope he gets better also. My Pop n lock will be here tomorrow and I was looking forward to Moto's install write up. :)

Mike

I have both the weather tech laser cut rear liner and the Du-Ha undersea storage. Mn edification required. Just install them both per instructions provided. It does make taking the rear liner out for cleaning a little tricky but no big deal.

Ok, so how does the under seat storage stay in place? And everything fits snug when the seat goes down?

Ok, so how does the under seat storage stay in place? And everything fits snug when the seat goes down?

Its form fit so its sits put pretty much alone. It has two nylon straps that go around the seat bolts (with add on washer included). Very easy to just take out and drop back in.

Archived