GMC Sierra Cold Weather Testing

I don't know, I usually like to keep the cab around 70, why you would need it 40 beats me. :dunno:

When it's 110 outside and you step out of 40 your body almost goes into shock I bet.

Still remember working construction years ago & the first hot week when we would switch job sites during the day, there would always be one person to blast his a/c on the way. Guess who was sick working the remainder of the day?

As far as AC comparison between GM/Ford/Chrysler trucks, have to admit, this forum is the only place I have ever seen someone try to make the argument. They either work or they do not.

Guess next there will be a debate between map pocket sizing? :idiot:

We were going too but GM deconted that feature.

I have them in my seat backs?

Are you living in the 70's???? Seriously, you find every little detail to pick apart. Map pockets aren't in most vehicles anymore because well, WHO THE HELL USES PAPER MAPS ANYMORE?

Are you living in the 70's???? Seriously, you find every little detail to pick apart. Map pockets aren't in most vehicles anymore because well, WHO THE HELL USES PAPER MAPS ANYMORE?

Old people. :lol: When I returned my rental today some older dude stopped me asking the best way to get to the Ohio Turnpike. I told him. Then he questioned/doubted my recommendation. :lol:

Archived