Regular cab GMC revealed!

This is really all that matters to me. All I want are the usual power accessories that all but the lowest trims have, a USB port for my iPod and power, fuel economy be damned. Though I'd prefer the bench myself. When I got this truck it was a tossup between this and a F-150 STX (the cheapest trim that has mostly body color bits) RCSB with the 5.0 and 3.73s. That would've been a fun truck I bet.

Worst case scenario, I'll just get a 5.3L regular cab, throw on a Magnacharger and some LT headers and burn tires off like there is no tomorrow.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a 6.2L would be icing on the cake. That truck would be a monster to drive.

This is really all that matters to me. All I want are the usual power accessories that all but the lowest trims have, a USB port for my iPod and power, fuel economy be damned. Though I'd prefer the bench myself. When I got this truck it was a tossup between this and a F-150 STX (the cheapest trim that has mostly body color bits) RCSB with the 5.0 and 3.73s. That would've been a fun truck I bet.

If I bought an F-150 it would be an STX.

WOW Amazing, I will have it for sure if it has 6.2L, and SLT trim with cooled leather bucket seats with center console :$

I will buy it if a Denali RC SB is went into production.

Another picture:

2014-gmc-sierra-regular-cab-rendering_1.

Shame you can't get a sliding back window like the picture shows, I'd love to have one of those again on the regular cab !

While I'm on the subject I'd love to have bucket seats w/floor console and the 8 inch NAV radio :)

Maybe they will make a SPORT Edition to match the R/T Ram truck !

Shame you can't get a sliding back window like the picture shows, I'd love to have one of those again on the regular cab !

While I'm on the subject I'd love to have bucket seats w/floor console and the 8 inch NAV radio :)

Maybe they will make a SPORT Edition to match the R/T Ram truck !

If they make a sport, better be a damn SUPER SPORT!!!!!

If they make a sport, better be a damn SUPER SPORT!!!!!

I'd love that too, I just didn't want to get greedy...lol

They just need to start going in that direction....been a long time since they offered a lot of goodies on the regular cab.

I like both Denali Sierra RC SB or Silverado SS RC SB but i'm waiting for GM announcement :(

Hopefully they comes fully loaded

I hope so too....It would be nice to buy a new truck and not have to immediately start adding all the options I wanted from Chevrolet and couldn't get.

Archived