Regular cab GMC revealed!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea if that is a production intent truck but it looks like it has either adaptive cruise control or front parking assist, ie pretty well equipped.

I have no idea if that is a production intent truck but it looks like it has either adaptive cruise control or front parking assist, ie pretty well equipped.

It almost looks like an SLT regular cab based on the front parking assist and the 20" wheels (the SLE models don't get those 20"s).

It almost looks like an SLT regular cab based on the front parking assist and the 20" wheels (the SLE models don't get those 20"s).

If such a beast exists that means that there just might be hope yet for a reg. cab 6.2!

If such a beast exists that means that there just might be hope yet for a reg. cab 6.2!

I'd at least hope we could get a proper bucket/console interior in the regular cab like the Ram Sport's get. It doesn't have to be leather, I'd be fine with heated cloth seats, I just want the proper center console.

And a 6.2L would be icing on the cake. That truck would be a monster to drive.

And a 6.2L would be icing on the cake. That truck would be a monster to drive.

This is really all that matters to me. All I want are the usual power accessories that all but the lowest trims have, a USB port for my iPod and power, fuel economy be damned. Though I'd prefer the bench myself. When I got this truck it was a tossup between this and a F-150 STX (the cheapest trim that has mostly body color bits) RCSB with the 5.0 and 3.73s. That would've been a fun truck I bet.

Archived