Motor trend first drive of 2014 silverado

Yeah nobody pays sticker price but I don't see 5-6k of improvements over a 13' LT or LTZ MSRP.

There is not an increase of that much. I didn't check the Chevy site but you can still "build" a 2013 Sierra. A SLE crew 4x4 starts at just south of $40k MSRP. The difference is GM trucks have been heavily discounted for several years so no one is used to seeing pricing like that.

I'm curious how much below msrp these new ones will sell for at the start. Prob 2-3 below sticker will be a good deal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No one pays MSRP.

Not on a Chevy, but every Ford Dealer I tried to buy one at a few years ago wouldn't budge very far from it.

Even at that if the msrp is 46k on a V6 even with current rebates at $8500 that's still $37500 which is $4500 more than I paid for my truck OTD.

Not on a Chevy, but every Ford Dealer I tried to buy one at a few years ago wouldn't budge very far from it.

Even at that if the msrp is 46k on a V6 even with current rebates at $8500 that's still $37500 which is $4500 more than I paid for my truck OTD.

There are guys bragging on the Ford forums they got $12k off on the 2011's when they got the new motors. 2008-2010 were completely different years for everyone due to slow sales/economy, so all sorts of deals then. Particularly if you had cash.

These guys from I have been told are great for straight out pricing. http://www.fairwayford.us/

Though not much on buying trades.

On the GMC side, look these guys up. The actual buy it for price is posted & that I can verify as it is where I bought my truck. http://www.laurabuickgmc.com/ I asked back in April what their plan was once the 2014's roll out & their answer was volume. But

the specific deals are dependent upon what GM can or will do.

Archived