Photos from my first drive of the 2014 Silverado

The LTZ crew cabs don't have them, in the doors. The seats do. None in the doors. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

My 2010 LT has em too. My 2008 LT Tahoe didnt :(

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 2011 ex cab has map pockets! And the room in the back of Ford crew cabs is shocking. One of my customers has one and we took it to lunch a few months back and I did a double take when I peeked back there.

There is a ton of leg room in the back of a F150 crew cab. It is really possible to stretch one's legs out.

If you compare the GM and Ford crews side by side you can see that even though they are basically the same length, the proportions are different (GM = long hood, shorter cab / Ford = short hood, longer cab).

Zane, what about that LTZ dash??? Is it an actual padded dash with stitching (like the steering wheel), or is it just a plain old molded peice of "squeeky" plastic??

-Jon in TX.

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to more and if you get tired of test driving it just send it my way and I'll take care of it for you.

Any word on if the new trucks will have an underhood light?

I didn't see one :shakehead:

Zane, what about that LTZ dash??? Is it an actual padded dash with stitching (like the steering wheel), or is it just a plain old molded peice of "squeeky" plastic??

-Jon in TX.

The LTZ dash is a very nice, soft leather-like material with stitched edges. Looks better than a Cadillac from just a few years ago. :thumbs:

I think the fact of the matter is that everyone here would love to have one, but few of us could afford one so we'll just bah humbug about it until we can get one :)

I wouldn't mind having one, but I'd rather have either an LS1 Camaro or LS2 GTO after the truck is paid for, but hey if someone wants to give me one of these new trucks I'd take it. :lol:

I'm in the market but I'm hoping I'm more impressed when I see them in person. Right now I'm not disappointed, but I feel like they certainly could have done more. I may eat those words after I sit in one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm in the market but I'm hoping I'm more impressed when I see them in person. Right now I'm not disappointed, but I feel like they certainly could have done more. I may eat those words after I sit in one. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

At first I didnt like the GMT-900 photos (red one that came out). Then they grew on me. I already like these new ones kinda like when the gmt-800s were revealed. I am just in no hurry to really get one. Gotta pay off the car and van first.

Archived