Long Rumored 2014 Silverado High Country Officially Debuts

2014SilveradoHC.jpg

Long Rumored 2014 Silverado High Country Officially Debuts

The “rumor” that Chevrolet would go further upscale with the next generation Silverado has been a badly kept secret. At least now, it’s 100% official. We’ve got the details on the new upscale 2014 Silverado High Country.

Read the details and entire article...

Here's some more photos

2014-Chevrolet-SilveradoHighCtry-042.jpg

2014-Chevrolet-SilveradoHighCtry-045.jpg

2014-Chevrolet-SilveradoHighCtry-046.jpg

2014-Chevrolet-SilveradoHighCtry-048.jpg

2014-Chevrolet-SilveradoHighCtry-049.jpg

2014-Chevrolet-SilveradoHighCtry-050.jpg

2014-Chevrolet-SilveradoHighCtry-051.jpg

2014-Chevrolet-SilveradoHighCtry-052.jpg

2014-Chevrolet-SilveradoHighCtry-055.jpg

Love that maroon color! Still not sold on the interior, specifically the center stack/radio/information thingy. Will hold my judgement until i see one live. Still, i would take one if they gave it out as door prizes.

I like it the more I see it, and the chrome for some reason doesn't bother me as much on it as the ltz's but still come on chevy, give us some options for body color matching stuff. Even if its just the stuff on the doors, (handles, mirrors, trim), I can handle a chrome grill. I know I have beat it to death lately with the color stuff, and I know chrome is supposed to be high end looking, but for the most part chrome handles and mirror caps just look pep boys to me anymore.

Well, let's see. The white one looks cool. I like the color matched rear bumper on the burgundy truck, although no manstep included. Not a fan of the squared off steps/boards, too, uh, something.

The interior has not only not grown on me, but this is the worst one yet. It is black, grey, brown(burgundy?), silver, light tan and throw in four pieces of fake wood trip for good measure. WAAAAY too much/ too many colors going on. Five colors plus woodgrain? Wow. And of course the dashboard is uber dialated and the baby dashboard, I mean center stack, is crowning. Yes, I'm biased, but I don't hate the truck just because I love mine. I just plain don't like the dashboard. Simple sleek and smooth, with symetry. It works. Check out most other vehicles, most other GM products. Boring? Maybe. Busy, broken and cluttered? No sir, not one bit.

IMG_20121216_121927_023-1.jpg

It's nice and needed in the Chevy lineup. I'm simple though. I prefer black trim or body color to chrome. Give me that leather in a Z71 and I'm good! ;)

Chevy is just trying to build a Laramie Longhorn....interior shades are identical. What a shame, follow the leader instead of innovator.

IMHO This may be the ugliest truck GM has built, glad I got in on the current body style!

Well, let's see. The white one looks cool. I like the color matched rear bumper on the burgundy truck, although no manstep included. Not a fan of the squared off steps/boards, too, uh, something.

The interior has not only not grown on me, but this is the worst one yet. It is black, grey, brown(burgundy?), silver, light tan and throw in four pieces of fake wood trip for good measure. WAAAAY too much/ too many colors going on. Five colors plus woodgrain? Wow. And of course the dashboard is uber dialated and the baby dashboard, I mean center stack, is crowning. Yes, I'm biased, but I don't hate the truck just because I love mine. I just plain don't like the dashboard. Simple sleek and smooth, with symetry. It works. Check out most other vehicles, most other GM products. Boring? Maybe. Busy, broken and cluttered? No sir, not one bit.

IMG_20121216_121927_023-1.jpg

I agree. I would take your interior any day over the new trucks even if the materials aren't as good.

Chevy is just trying to build a Laramie Longhorn....interior shades are identical. What a shame, follow the leader instead of innovator.

IMHO This may be the ugliest truck GM has built, glad I got in on the current body style!

Interior wise yes, but I like the exterior besides the wheels. Still doesn't make me want to trade in mine for one.

Archived