2014 Specs to be released this month

Hard to tell if you caught it: Skyactive: It's.not forced induction. So they don't compare.

And cool Mervz. It's getting " curiouser and curiouser" every day

Thought they were turbo'd. Oh well. Fuel efficiency doesn't matter to me so I can't say I pay that stuff too much attention. :lol:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

March is pretty much over, at the current rate GM is releasing updates about these trucks, we will get the specs when they are sitting on dealer lots. :M16:

They will probably release the specs on Monday, only to say April Fools, fools. Then hold the details another month.

+1

I am starting to think they lost them. Like " Oh Crap, I left the only laptop with the engine specs in the cab".

Next, the cabbie got sick of cabbie racial stereotypes and decided he wanted to get out of NYC. So he contacted Chery in China(remember, Chery is the engrish version of Chevy) and told them he wanted a.big payout. Oh course, China encouraged copyright infringement/ idea theft, as evidenced by the fact they will have gold-sticker versions of the F35 in service shortly and helped Chery by offering governement grant. Chery then uses the money to buy the laptop and starts looking over the engineering data. An Engineer at Chery realizes he could pass off the designs as Nuclear Warheads to those crazy commies down south, and re sells the plans to the North Korean leader in exchange for a Bentley, Rolls Royce, and a few.of the esteemed leaders wife's Gucci handbags from her private collection. Meanwhile, Dennis Rodman, while on one of his few non drug inducted trips, hears about secret plans for the.next big power stolen.from America, and relays the info to the CIA(didn't you know.he was a CIA agent?). Who then tells the President, who orders a few B2 bombers to fly over, and pick up the secret SEAL team sent in to recover the plans. It is "Government Motors" after all. And a huge misunderstanding.

Brought to you by: an upper respiratory infection

When I say the Skyactiv motor is similar to EB I didn't mean it had all the supposed issues the EB does- just that it is a smaller than standard engine with forced induction and GDI. No matter because I'd never buy anything from them or any other import brand now anyhow since GM and Ford have begun to make good small cars. I'd turn to them if I ever found myself forced to buy something little. I am with you on CVTs, I'll never consider a vehicle with that- I've had tons of rentals with those and they're horrid.

Haven't heard that, and haven't driven one either. I do have two ATV's with CVT, and Iike it for the most part. What's horrid in cars?

They don't allow for aggressive power delivery. You punch it off the line or to pass someone and it takes off soft, even in a Nissan Maxima with nearly 300 HP. And it's always floating the revs to get the ideal ratio. Give me a regular automatic or one of the sequential boxes that are trickling down to regular vehicles, I will gladly take a car that drives properly over some minor efficiency gain.

I am starting to think they lost them. Like " Oh Crap, I left the only laptop with the engine specs in the cab".

Next, the cabbie got sick of cabbie racial stereotypes and decided he wanted to get out of NYC. So he contacted Chery in China(remember, Chery is the engrish version of Chevy) and told them he wanted a.big payout. Oh course, China encouraged copyright infringement/ idea theft, as evidenced by the fact they will have gold-sticker versions of the F35 in service shortly and helped Chery by offering governement grant. Chery then uses the money to buy the laptop and starts looking over the engineering data. An Engineer at Chery realizes he could pass off the designs as Nuclear Warheads to those crazy commies down south, and re sells the plans to the North Korean leader in exchange for a Bentley, Rolls Royce, and a few.of the esteemed leaders wife's Gucci handbags from her private collection. Meanwhile, Dennis Rodman, while on one of his few non drug inducted trips, hears about secret plans for the.next big power stolen.from America, and relays the info to the CIA(didn't you know.he was a CIA agent?). Who then tells the President, who orders a few B2 bombers to fly over, and pick up the secret SEAL team sent in to recover the plans. It is "Government Motors" after all. And a huge misunderstanding.

Brought to you by: an upper respiratory infection

That's exactly how it must have happened...loool.

I don't understand the fuzz they do about the specs. The specs will be a little better than before. As always.

If not GM is going "new way's" or is going "modern" or even "European".

Boring.

so long

j-ten-ner

Archived