07+ NNBS Firestone Air bags & Auto Cal

ERIE_ONE

Well with our growing family I sold the truck and bought a Suburban. I removed the Firestone Ride Rite air bags and I won’t be using the AutoCal for the grocery getter. The AutoCal was programmed by Justin at Black Bear Performance and I had excellent results. Both items are less than 4 months old and in perfect working order.

AutoCal $200.00

I'm not sure what Justin will charge to tune your vehicle if you already have an AutoCal. The buyer will be responsible for contacting Justin. Please note that the AutoCals can only program 8 VIN #'s and I have used one VIN already leaving 7 total left. Again contact Justin directly to make sure. I will say his tunes are awesome and Black Bear was a pleasure to deal with.

Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring Kit 2430 $200.00

I had them on the truck for a month or so with great results towing our enclosed through Southern Ohio several times. They wont fit the Suburban so I'll have to sell these and purchase new ones. I have the original box and instructions. Please check Firestones website to make sure the part # above will fit your truck. You may have to buy additional plastic air line (tubing) depending on where you mount the valve stems to air up/down the air bags. I had them in the wheel wells so the tubing I used was very short. I have the remainder of the tubing I did not use that will ship with everything else.

Both items were used on a 2011 1500 Ext. cab 4x4 Silverado.

If both items are purchased together I'll take care of shipping costs in the lower 48. No shipping to Canada or outside of the U.S. period! I live in NW Ohio so if someone is reasonably close I can help deliver if this would work out better. I can take PayPal or cash in hand if you are close enough for me to deliver.

I'm going to be busy this weekend but I will try and get pictures of the actual items uploaded no later than Monday night.

Archived