Man Vs. Food

tanked_darren

I read that quickly and thought it said Man v. Ford and then I opened it and started reading and thought to myself "WTF are you talking about" ....morale of the story....I've never watched it. :thumbs:

I watch it occasionally if there is nothing else on. Some of the places he goes before the challenge looklike they serve some pretty good stuff, and its not all ridiculously huge. but, the challenges are such a waste of food. Im not the kind of person who preaches about the starving kids in Africa or whatever, but its kinda upsetting to watch those challenges that are all like 5lbs of food. No person needs that much, and when he doesnt eat it all, you know the resturaunt is just gonna throw it away. Its too bad our society would rather watch a slob on TV stuff his gut, rather than see a resturaunt owner on the news that volunteers a few days a week to feed the homeless or orphans, or something like that.

He does go through insane workouts to keep himself in shape (as much as he could be). Of course it's ridiculous, but that's America...

Z71 AST, the sad thing is there probably are some of those restaurant owners that do a lot of volunteer work....but of course they don't get recognized for it. I don't go out looking for attention for the volunteer work that I do, but I'm not looking to get famous for it either.

I enjoy the show for what it is, but it is still crazy!!!

the guy will die young...ever seen super size me? yeah that guys organs began shutting down after 3 weeks of mcdonalds straight.....on a side note anybody seen drinking made easy? those guys need to go to meetings

I'm just happy the finally let him have new cloths, his old ones were getting rather tight. I watch it if the TV gets left on the Food Network for some reason. Some of the places look like good food and interesting places to visit.

Archived