Anyone Running -12 Offset?

ajensen383

I would be OK with a 0 offset, I have a 0 on my GMT-400 and I think it looks perfect.. I just dont like the way a + offset looks, Im OK with 0 but i really like the deep look of a negative wheel offset.... Problem is, the wheels I want only come in -12

Right now I do have a GMT-800 and a 400 (work truck) , but I am in the process of getting a 900, and selling the other ones , so my question was based on a 900... It was nice I bought the wheels for my 88 and when that truck became a hauler, I just switched them to the 02, looks real good with them and 285/75/16's, it fit perfectly, no trimming anywhere... I just wish I could put them on the new one

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?...&hl=onntn87

I'm running -12mm offset wheels with 275/65/18 and a 2" Leveling Kit. The Tires rub just a little bit, but I have mudflaps. I would think that stock tire size in your situation would be all good.

The above link is a picture of said set up.

Thanks for the pic and thread... DO you have any other shots of the truck from the front or rear???

I'm running a -18 offset, if that helps any. front tires probably stick out 1.5 inches and the back are perfectly flush with the fender flares.

Not sure if the GMT-800 and GMT-900 would be the same... Do you have pics of your set up??

I absoutley LOVE that truck ^^^... THats why I really wanted to see if the -12 will fit.. Thats the same color I am getting and the wheels just really set it off.. Ive been looking for days for the right wheel and these are the only ones I like so far... Although the new MOTO 960 are sweet. THey look like RGA GMC wheels, and I like those as well...I do like to have the wheel stick out just a little

THats why I really wanted to see if the -12 will fit..

They will fit a truck with a 9" lift no problem.. :thumbs:

Seriously though, I don't think you will like the look with the stock tires. IMO there is something about smallish street tires sticking out of the fenders that just doesn't look right.

Archived