I've Got Two Leveling Kits On My Nnbs, And How Bad Is This?

k so i've has a tuff country 2" leveling kit for about 2 years now and just installed a rough country 2" leveling kit about a month ago. I LOVE the way my truck sits now, but im starting to worry about the consequences of these leveling kits. what kind of problems can this cause and how expensive is it to fix? are they long term or should i be expecting them soon?

i'll upload some pictures once they upload

you my as well of got a lift or body lift for that kind of thing...i can't imagine two stacked leveling kits is good...but then again i lack alot of hands on experience with them

Can you take a pic of your suspension, so we can see the 2 kits?

The strut is what limits down travel. When you keep adding spacers to it and essentially making the strut longer your truck uses other parts as the new down travel limit.

So the UCA may limit down travel or the ball joints. If a ball joint breaks your truck is totalled.

Your CV angles must be maxed out too. Do you have vibrations in 4x4?

I'd be conserned about front end angles.. even with 2 inches.. much less 4. And for the love of got atleast put 2 inch blocks in the back.. lol so overly front end tall. Take off one of them, and but a Body lift.. or remove both and put a 4inch suspension.

I think cali lean looks foolish. You have got to be hurting something in your suspension/drivetrain with the kits stacked. I would pull one of them off and look at making the truck level or getting a better/higher kit. I'm sure it was cheaper, but i'm also sure that it will cost you a lot in the long run (maybe short run) when it comes time to replace all of your worn suspension parts.

I'd be conserned about front end angles.. even with 2 inches.. much less 4. And for the love of got atleast put 2 inch blocks in the back.. lol so overly front end tall. Take off one of them, and but a Body lift.. or remove both and put a 4inch suspension.

terrible for your IFS and your front drivetrain. This cheap lift will cost you much more in repairs and who knows when it will happen. As others have said, take one off and get a body lift. Or get a full lift kit which corrects your cv angles and moves the suspension parts down. and not to mention the "cali lean" looks pretty bad. Some have this slightly with the 2.5" lift i can actually see the angle of the frame from front to back in the pics.

Archived