Got Roof Rack?

I was thinking anout getting putting a roof rack on my ext cab. I know they don't come with one but thought about modifying a cc one. I may not even mount it so its useable. Just an idea. I would like to see some pics. Thanks in advance.

It may be cheesy but I just want it for the look. It would only be the rack. No cross bars. Ill likely 3m tape it on.

Are you 15 years old?

I mean, it may sound harsh but.... seriously? That's just a really dumb idea, no way to sugar coat it.

If you want a roof rack, just buy some Thule or Yakima rails that mount to the roof via special sheet metal compression nuts. That way you don't have to worry about your roof rack flying off while driving down the highway, or worse, you happen to sell the truck with your "3M" roof rack and the next owner actually tries using it.

Sad part is, i don't think you're the first genus with such an idea... people in this world really scare me sometimes :)

It may be cheesy but I just want it for the look. It would only be the rack. No cross bars. Ill likely 3m tape it on.

Are you 15 years old?

I mean, it may sound harsh but.... seriously? That's just a really dumb idea, no way to sugar coat it.

If you want a roof rack, just buy some Thule or Yakima rails that mount to the roof via special sheet metal compression nuts. That way you don't have to worry about your roof rack flying off while driving down the highway, or worse, you happen to sell the truck with your "3M" roof rack and the next owner actually tries using it.

Sad part is, i don't think you're the first genus with such an idea... people in this world really scare me sometimes

:)

Your the one with the jeep...remember.

Archived