99 02 Chevy Silverado Gmc Sierra Center Console's

Trav_13

Hey Guys,

I have a couple of extra 99-02 Graphite Center Console Assemblies and I wanted to offer them up on here for sale....I ended up with 4 here within the last week, and given that its getting cold out there, and I need the garage space for the truck....I'd like to move them, and figured if I offered a deal on here maybe I can get some of them sold...

These are the 99-02 Center Console Assemblies which go with the Optional Bucket Seats. If you have a 99-02 Truck (Without a 4x4 Shifter on the Floor) this will be a direct bolt in...(On 99-02 Models you are not required to switch out the glovebox and such, you can simply remove the dash mounted cupholders, or the filler blank below your 12V Power Ports)

Included is the following:

Main Console Bracket and Body

Front Extension Housing with Cassette Player (2 Have Cass. Players....2 Have Nothing in that Spot, you can purchase the small pocket from GM to fill this blank)

A/C and Heat Duct...(Heard it hooks right up on some trucks/some it didn't...really not a Big Deal unless the Rear A/C Vents are a MUST HAVE)

These are Graphite, and have been Cleaned and Detailed by ME! I go thru all of these and check them out to make sure everything works as it should...I also detail them, they aren't your typical LKQ Purchase or any other Ebay Junkyard where you don't see what you truly get.

I usually get $300 for them on Ebay, plus the $50 Shipping.....I will sell them to Board Members on GM Trucks for $275 Shipped to anywhere in the 48 States. Shipping is done via Fed Ex Ground with Insurance. I do accept Paypal.

DSC02040.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

DSC02042.jpg

• 2 months later...
Hey Guys,

I have a couple of extra 99-02 Graphite Center Console Assemblies and I wanted to offer them up on here for sale....I ended up with 4 here within the last week, and given that its getting cold out there, and I need the garage space for the truck....I'd like to move them, and figured if I offered a deal on here maybe I can get some of them sold...

These are the 99-02 Center Console Assemblies which go with the Optional Bucket Seats. If you have a 99-02 Truck (Without a 4x4 Shifter on the Floor) this will be a direct bolt in...(On 99-02 Models you are not required to switch out the glovebox and such, you can simply remove the dash mounted cupholders, or the filler blank below your 12V Power Ports)

Front Extension Housing with Cassette Player (2 Have Cass. Players....2 Have Nothing in that Spot, you can purchase the small pocket from GM to fill this blank)

A/C and Heat Duct...(Heard it hooks right up on some trucks/some it didn't...really not a Big Deal unless the Rear A/C Vents are a MUST HAVE)

These are Graphite, and have been Cleaned and Detailed by ME! I go thru all of these and check them out to make sure everything works as it should...I also detail them, they aren't your typical LKQ Purchase or any other Ebay Junkyard where you don't see what you truly get.

I usually get $300 for them on Ebay, plus the $50 Shipping.....I will sell them to Board Members on GM Trucks for $275 Shipped to anywhere in the 48 States. Shipping is done via Fed Ex Ground with Insurance. I do accept Paypal.

DSC02040.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

DSC02042.jpg

hey i was interested in buying one of these consoles as a replacement for my old console. if you could email me back and let me know if you have any left.

Thanks, drew

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

DSC02040.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

DSC02042.jpg

hey i was interested in buying one of these consoles as a replacement for my old console. if you could email me back and let me know if you have any left.

Thanks, drew

[email protected]

Hey Drew,

Email has been sent.

Thanks

Travis

• 5 months later...

Travis Could you tell me what the parts numbers are for the smaller of the two pieces shown in your picture?

Some dumbas**s broke in to my truck and for some unknown reasons, they kicked the crud out of the center in a failed attempt to steal the "tape" deck... they broke up all the plastic, stole my head unit but failed to get the tape deck. Now I have a busted mess of grey plastic, which I removed and now only have the metal under structure. So I guess I need the sides, and the front? I still have the face to the compartment (picutred) but I don't have anything else.

Its all a little aggravating and I haven't had much luck finding part numbers, I don't want to by a center console set off Ebay because I don't need the cup holder and back as its in fine condition, just the front section is missing.

Any ideas? I appreciate your time, thanks in advance.

Bobby

That photo makes my carpet look nasty green #awesome :D

post-99529-1312902247_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
241-R01166489-01.jpg

i was wondering if you could get ahold of a center console like this one. i want to put it in my 06 sierra. any leads would be great man

thanks,

jon

I listed one on EBay last night. It's the complete kit. Check out my EBay store. Username Trav_automotive.

• 2 months later...

Archived