Pics Of Your Truck "flexing" Or Articulating?

I love weimaraner's! Gorgeous. Heard they can get REALLY aggressive around new people and new dogs unless they are brought up around them a lot though. Gorgeous Dogs. Heard they are REALLY smart hunting in the woods. I've been thinking heavy about a Pharoah Hound or Ibiza. Want something fast, strong, smart, and capable like a Weimaraner, but nice to people/dogs :uhoh:

Nice lookin Weim! Have had 2 of them, don't know how you kept him in the truck!!!! Insane energy and drive, pretty smart too. My truck sees the most flex in the sidewalls of the tires and that would not be impressive to post.
I had to slap his paws a couple of times because he was putting them up on the bed rail and i didn't want him to fall out, but he got the picture...Those tires i have are pretty heavy duty, so thats probably the reason the don't flex in the sidewalls

I love weimaraner's! Gorgeous. Heard they can get REALLY aggressive around new people and new dogs unless they are brought up around them a lot though. Gorgeous Dogs. Heard they are REALLY smart hunting in the woods. I've been thinking heavy about a Pharoah Hound or Ibiza. Want something fast, strong, smart, and capable like a Weimaraner, but nice to people/dogs :uhoh:
My first Weimaraner was as aggressive as a pit bull around nearly anyone that came to the backdoor. They tend to associate with 4-5 people and the rest the will bark like crazy at. The weimaraner i got now is meek as a lamb around other dogs, but he still only trusts my family, he barks at the neighbors if they come to the back door. If you get a Weimaraner, just make sure to introduce him to as many new people and dogs as possible, and he will turn out fine.As far as hunting, you can use them from everything to duck,quail, and dove!

Keep the flexin pics coming!

Archived