New Cooper Zeon Ltz Installed On 2009 Silverado

fan45acp

I LIKE

I have 20's and was wondering what to do for rubber... either go down to OEM 17s with bigger rubber, or just get a 2" levelling kit/block lift.. and get bigger 20" rubber.... I DO like my 20 inchers :D

And that looks sharp.... so you just put in the RC levelling.. and left the rear as is? I was looking at blocking the rear up to keep the stock rake... reason is I tow a heavy travel trailer.. and don't want my back end sagging when I'm hitched...

I see them now :D

They look awesome with the stock rims. I'm def. getting another set when my current coopers are bad. I figure I've got another 20,000 left on them and should make it till the beginning of next summer.

Very nice, I love how clean your engine bay is.

gnet158,Thanks.I spray alot of Simple Green on a COLD engine.Let that soak for a minute or two.Hose it off with a hose,then while it's still wet,spray it with Armor All real well.Now,shut the hood,start the engine and let run for 30 minutes.You will be amazed. :D

I LIKE

I have 20's and was wondering what to do for rubber... either go down to OEM 17s with bigger rubber, or just get a 2" levelling kit/block lift.. and get bigger 20" rubber.... I DO like my 20 inchers :P

And that looks sharp.... so you just put in the RC levelling.. and left the rear as is? I was looking at blocking the rear up to keep the stock rake... reason is I tow a heavy travel trailer.. and don't want my back end sagging when I'm hitched...

Mc7719,Yes the rear is stock.The front has a Rough Country 2" Level kit. :D

I see them now :D

They look awesome with the stock rims. I'm def. getting another set when my current coopers are bad. I figure I've got another 20,000 left on them and should make it till the beginning of next summer.

Stevens07,Thanks bud.I like the stock rims also with the Coopers.What air pressure are you running in your tires? I paid $656 out the door.They gave me $150 credit for my LS2 Good Years with 20k miles on them. :P

Archived