White Trucks, Black Rims

lbkthree

I never did like the rims I bought but they were $86 a piece for chrome 20's and they got me by. One winter did them in and next spring I'm going to be picking up some new ones. I'm thinking black if I keep my fender flares black or if I paint my fender flares white to match I'm thinking chrome. I haven't decided so who has black rims on a white truck?

Really?!?!?! You'll have a few photos for him..... I asked for a few photos and my thread got mucked up thanks to you. :dunno:

thats because you're still on probation. he hasnt done us wrong yet :lol:

Yeah.. Yet. :fume:

Look forward to seeing them. I was looking at the Novakane's they are BA but a little out of my price range. Tryin to keep under $300 a piece.

Sorry for the crappy pics... i wash rushing and the sun just popped out for a few minutes.

I'm planning on cleaning it tomorrow and getting some nice shots with both the truck and the jeep... but this will suffice:

9-3-2010008.jpg

9-3-2010005.jpg

9-3-2010004.jpg

9-3-2010009.jpg

9-3-2010012.jpg

I was actually thinking more along the lines of some go rhino dominator II steps next (xmas maybe.....). Brakes will be upgraded when the OEM brakes are worn (which will be a long time on these trucks :rolleyes: )

Nice i think those steps will look better! Whats the offset?

Matt_ Nice! 305/55 right?

305/50/20

I was actually thinking more along the lines of some go rhino dominator II steps next (xmas maybe.....). Brakes will be upgraded when the OEM brakes are worn (which will be a long time on these trucks :lol: )

Nice i think those steps will look better! Whats the offset?

0mm, 9" wide. Stick out a bit too far... and looks like I wont be able to get my mud flaps on, the offset sucks for these trucks.

Archived