Another New Guy From Texas

Hello. I just bought a new 2010 Silverado LS. Just got out of 2007 Toyota Tundra double cab. I have some mod plans ahead. My truck came with power lock, but not with the keyless entry. Has anyone here installed the module for keyless entry? Anyway here is a picture of my truck I took after leaving the dealership. Will post others later. See ya.

newtruck.jpg

Hello. I just bought a new 2010 Silverado LS. Just got out of 2007 Toyota Tundra double cab. I have some mod plans ahead. My truck came with power lock, but not with the keyless entry. Has anyone here installed the module for keyless entry? Anyway here is a picture of my truck I took after leaving the dealership. Will post others later. See ya.

newtruck.jpg

How's it going? Is everything really bigger in Texas? I really doubt it.

Hey good lookin truck!!! If you want to get a key fob go to this web site www.keylessride.com they have your key fob for $49.00 (non-remote start) and $105.00 (with remote start). However of course your truck should be already prepped for the remote start so if you decide to add, than buy the other remote. Anyhow this with save you $$$ from the dealer, these are brand new 100% same as factory and come with instructions (very east to do). I bought one for my 1995 Silverado, Anyhow congrats on the new silverado :):chevy::seeya:

Daniel

Hey good lookin truck!!! If you want to get a key fob go to this web site www.keylessride.com they have your key fob for $49.00 (non-remote start) and $105.00 (with remote start). However of course your truck should be already prepped for the remote start so if you decide to add, than buy the other remote. Anyhow this with save you $$$ from the dealer, these are brand new 100% same as factory and come with instructions (very east to do). I bought one for my 1995 Silverado, Anyhow congrats on the new silverado :):chevy::seeya:

Daniel

Thanks. I wonder if the fobs are all I need or do I need something else with it?

Hey good lookin truck!!! If you want to get a key fob go to this web site www.keylessride.com they have your key fob for $49.00 (non-remote start) and $105.00 (with remote start). However of course your truck should be already prepped for the remote start so if you decide to add, than buy the other remote. Anyhow this with save you $$ from the dealer, these are brand new 100% same as factory and come with instructions (very east to do). I bought one for my 1995 Silverado, Anyhow congrats on the new silverado :):chevy::seeya:

Daniel

Thanks. I wonder if the fobs are all I need or do I need something else with it?

You'll also need the receiver, I believe. But it's just plug and play. But, I'd just put an aftermarket remote start on it which comes with the unlock and lock features already on it.

Archived