Ohio

Big Bert

We should get something together up this way being that it appears we've got a number of us now from up near Cleveland, that and Sonic is starting to expand in the area too. It'd be a nice place for a meet. There's 1 in Parma, another in Streetsboro, and Avon is supposed to be getting one.

We should get something together up this way being that it appears we've got a number of us now from up near Cleveland, that and Sonic is starting to expand in the area too. It'd be a nice place for a meet. There's 1 in Parma, another in Streetsboro, and Avon is supposed to be getting one.

Yeah that would be cool. The parma sonic is less than ten minutes from my house.

• 2 months later...

I figured a few of yall would have rode at Wayne. I had an '04 Grizzly that was pretty mean. Too expensive to fix though, and theres nowhere to ride around here or I would have kept it. I've got an 8 acre motocross track behind the house back in CH

We used to have races there back in the early 90's, but with no injury waivers, we had to shut it down to the public. I rebuilt it last year and added some doubles, triples, and table tops. It's something to mess around on without having to go on Wayne, or drive to Athens and hit up Fasttraxx

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
East side of Columbus Ohio here, just found the site so this is a good newb post.

nicely played. think I'll do the same thing. I'm from Massillon, OH. About an hour south of Cleveland. I live outside Massillon in a little town called Canal Fulton.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.